Anything i can do? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-13-2012, 11:48 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Hahaha just because you don't want to spend a whole lot on a car doesn't have to mean you are broke. I have my mustang and my wife's Volvo but I have a house and land that I own and kids to take care of I could go buy a brand new gt500 off any car lot tomorrow but I would never do that. Unless I had the cash to pay for it 100% all at once.

Some people are just smart with their money.

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2012, 12:16 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charged13
Y'all are some broke *** Yankees!!
How about u add an avatar and post something of value on the forums so you don't get undue credit like you know anything. first of all children don't belong on the forums and you have me convinced you are just that. Secondly why buy a car with a supercharger on it when you can do it yourself. A lot of hard work will keep you busy and off this thread and the forums thus, making that part of us that dies seeing your post, magically come back alive and really makes us appreciate those who know anything about mustangs. If you know something about them then lets talk. Maybe you can teach me something I don't know, but saying convertible mustangs are driven by homos is a waste of your time to type it out and a waste of the 15000 members on this forum for reading it. If you choose to ignore then I will just say goodbye now because you won't be here tomorrow "redneck".

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
Old 09-14-2012, 03:03 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
How is it a waste of money when A. I will smoke your *** on the track. B. what's the difference of waiting to put some mods on or put them on now with a full warranty. C. My car will look better, sound better, be newer, ride better, all while being a sleeper. Give me a shout whenever you roll through Dallas!
All for the steal of 52,000! Uve got it all figured out. ***.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2012, 06:58 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0
So ANYWAYS... back to your original request OP, there's not a whole lot that YOU can do to the vehicle while maintaining factory warranty, and there are zero power upgrades, some will retain warranty but will cut it down considerably. I just keep modding my car and if I have an issue I take it to dealer, when they do decide that my broken car is no longer covered under warranty (37k miles and have had a few items replaced under warranty) then I will fix it myself, assuming it's not too complicated.

If you wanna keep the warranty you're gunna just have to stay stock

Making mods will come in due time, I do have a few things for starters, but I'll be putting it away soon for the winter, it was an awesome hot summer for the first year
Old 09-14-2012, 11:08 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
How is it a waste of money when A. I will smoke your *** on the track. B. what's the difference of waiting to put some mods on or put them on now with a full warranty. C. My car will look better, sound better, be newer, ride better, all while being a sleeper. Give me a shout whenever you roll through Dallas!
Go talk smack on s197, modularfords, or svtperformance. There are plenty of cars in texas that will smoke your ***, and will meet you at the track any time.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Y'all are great!like I said come down here and let's go to the track. Stop telling about how other cars will beat mine. What about your cars? Ha big dog. The only reason I am enjoying this is because people like you who have nothing better to do than hate. I suggested some mods and all I got was " oh that's bs and not possible". Well ladies anything is possible especially in TEXAS! **** off or bring it!
Old 09-14-2012, 11:42 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Y'all are great!like I said come down here and let's go to the track. Stop telling about how other cars will beat mine. What about your cars? Ha big dog. The only reason I am enjoying this is because people like you who have nothing better to do than hate. I suggested some mods and all I got was " oh that's bs and not possible". Well ladies anything is possible especially in TEXAS! **** off or bring it!
Charged13... Just get crystal clear docs on the warranty. I it is factory everyone here is correct, you would be f'd on anything mechanical for repairs. I have heard about this setup though and believe it is paid for thru the dealer using a third party warranty firm. Example, 'Millenium'. If you are really including the warranty as the value in your purchase (and you should cuz I guarantee try rolled it in), then definitely do research on the firm. A lot of those firms have one policy... DENY claims. I have experience in the arena so not talking out of my arse here.

Anyway, does sound like a badass, while pricey, setup
Old 09-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Quote:
You didn't reference my post once with all the crap you talk which makes me laugh. Sorry I don't leave room for a childish rebuttal. This is the last reply I have for you and I just wanted to point out the obvious. It's honestly top bad that there are mustang owners like you. Unlike a few owners I have pride in the history of the mustang, the showmanship of a mustang, and the great social environment of the mustang. Unfortunately there are owners like you that are encapsulated with the speed the **** talking and the lack of knowledge dealing with the mustang culture and the lack of respect for your neighbor. I am not attacking you as a mustang owner, I am attacking you as a human being and that sir is really too bad. I enjoy living in a world where we all get a long and have a common passion which in this case is the ownership of an American icon. No thanks for bringing me back to reality however your comments will soon be forgotten when I drive down the road and wave at the next mustang owner and that common bond is refreshed. Good day sir and I hope you feel that mustang spirit one day instead of spitballing rude comments at people that actually care about the common bond most of us share. .

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
Old 09-14-2012, 11:54 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWC_SmOziLLa
Jealous, this guys funny...
+1 he probably tellin a lie anyway he has nothing to do so gets on here with a outrageous post ....better off getting a Shelby
Old 09-14-2012, 12:17 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
There R guys on here with 700 hp that we all say wow thats awesome and give congrads n are maybe even jealous. Ur just an idiot and no one cares about ur overpriced car that you have run your mouth about and have no proof of.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #46
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
This discussion is over.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT