what is this error code? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-05-2012, 06:12 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
nosympathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: none
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,551
what is this error code?

P219b.

Can't seem to find it anywhere...I got it while running the AM/Bama 93 race tune with ghost cams. I am not planning on running this tune all the time. I only just installed the 93 race tune without ghost cams this morning but hopefully no more error codes!
__________________
MustangEvolution ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
nosympathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-05-2012, 08:32 AM   #2
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Google search will usually pull those codes up, an think it has something to do with lean or rich on bank 1 or bank 2. That or a vacuum leak of some sort
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:14 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
nosympathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: none
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0
Google search will usually pull those codes up, an think it has something to do with lean or rich on bank 1 or bank 2. That or a vacuum leak of some sort
I tried searching and couldn't find it. Vacuum leak eh? Would that be with my exhaust?
__________________
MustangEvolution ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
nosympathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-05-2012, 09:40 AM   #4
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post
P219b.

Can't seem to find it anywhere...I got it while running the AM/Bama 93 race tune with ghost cams. I am not planning on running this tune all the time. I only just installed the 93 race tune without ghost cams this morning but hopefully no more error codes!
nosympathy,

I can definitely help you out here. The P219b code is - Air/Fuel Ratio imbalance for the rear o2 sensors. Our tunes are good 99% of the time. Occasionally there are errors because we hand write each tune. I'm confident my Bama team will fix it quickly! Majority of the time, its Small human error when filing your tune information form or by a Bama Member!

Shoot me a PM with your order # included & I'll have my head Tuning Specialist Mike Wilson contact you directly!

- Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:03 AM   #5
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post

nosympathy,

I can definitely help you out here. The P219b code is - Air/Fuel Ratio imbalance for the rear o2 sensors. Our tunes are good 99% of the time. Occasionally there are errors because we hand write each tune. I'm confident my Bama team will fix it quickly! Majority of the time, its Small human error when filing your tune information form or by a Bama Member!

Shoot me a PM with your order # included & I'll have my head Tuning Specialist Mike Wilson contact you directly!

- Dan
Thanks Dan!
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:47 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
nosympathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: none
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer

nosympathy,

I can definitely help you out here. The P219b code is - Air/Fuel Ratio imbalance for the rear o2 sensors. Our tunes are good 99% of the time. Occasionally there are errors because we hand write each tune. I'm confident my Bama team will fix it quickly! Majority of the time, its Small human error when filing your tune information form or by a Bama Member!

Shoot me a PM with your order # included & I'll have my head Tuning Specialist Mike Wilson contact you directly!

- Dan
PM sent, thank you!
__________________
MustangEvolution ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
nosympathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



09:10 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.