Stallion Suspension LCAs - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-07-2012, 11:37 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Stallion Suspension LCAs

So I wanted to know if anyone has tried Stallion Suspension for LCAs?
http://www.shopfreedomracing.com/Pre...-FRST-9002.htm
I was thinking this was my next upgrade and haven't heard a lot about them. Any suggestions?

CURRENT: 2016 GTPP, Vortech, Ford/Borla cat back, 1" drop on Vogtland, 1" Hubcentric spacers, APR Front Splitter, RTR Upper Grille.

SOLD: 2011 5.0, Auto, C&L CAI, Dyno Tuned, 3.73s, Boss 302 Intake, Magnaflow Competition axlebacks, Stallion Suspension LCAs, Whiteline Sway Bars.
doug5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2012, 05:09 AM   #2
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
I jut pulled the trigger on some UPR lca's and uca with mount, I know that UPR and BMR have some pretty good shizz

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

The BMR ones are usually a little cheaper through AM then also add forum discount

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:31 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0
I jut pulled the trigger on some UPR lca's and uca with mount, I know that UPR and BMR have some pretty good shizz

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

The BMR ones are usually a little cheaper through AM then also add forum discount
I'm wondering if I should do the same... I have the BMR panhard, I'm just wondering if ill notice the difference with the infamous "wheel hop" the ppl talk about which I've yet to notice... Being a street car u think its worth it?
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #4
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Being lowered, my pinion angle is off so at the very least itll help me with traction. It is suppose to make all the difference in the world if you replace the uca and mount

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:42 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2

I'm wondering if I should do the same... I have the BMR panhard, I'm just wondering if ill notice the difference with the infamous "wheel hop" the ppl talk about which I've yet to notice... Being a street car u think its worth it?
I haven't noticed significant wheel hop on mine either, but I'm going to be doing some more 1/4 mile racing next year with drag radials and I thought this would be an inexpensive proactive upgrade. I don't plan on lowering so ill stick with the factory panhard for now... Maybe front and rear sway bars eventually too. On the Stallion Suspension LCAs I like the E-brake clip they designed into it, haven't seen it anywhere else, (am I wrong)?

CURRENT: 2016 GTPP, Vortech, Ford/Borla cat back, 1" drop on Vogtland, 1" Hubcentric spacers, APR Front Splitter, RTR Upper Grille.

SOLD: 2011 5.0, Auto, C&L CAI, Dyno Tuned, 3.73s, Boss 302 Intake, Magnaflow Competition axlebacks, Stallion Suspension LCAs, Whiteline Sway Bars.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:21 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug5.0

I haven't noticed significant wheel hop on mine either, but I'm going to be doing some more 1/4 mile racing next year with drag radials and I thought this would be an inexpensive proactive upgrade. I don't plan on lowering so ill stick with the factory panhard for now... Maybe front and rear sway bars eventually too. On the Stallion Suspension LCAs I like the E-brake clip they designed into it, haven't seen it anywhere else, (am I wrong)?
I have the steeda upper and lower control arms and they don't have the e-brake clip designed into them. Would be nice. Basically you just zip-tie the e-brake back to the lca. Similar to the stock ones.
Bennyhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:26 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
I have Stallion LCA's and Panhard back, QUALITY stuff, I highly recommend. Plus they have the best customer service at great prices and everything is made in the USA......
2012 GT Premium/Black/6sp/Brembo Pkg/20" Foose Speeds/16%Tint/Letheal OR-X/GT500 Exhaust/FR K Springs/Roush TVS SC/JLT CAI/VMP 82mm Pulley/GT500 Front/Black Mamba Hood/MGW Shifter/Stallion Suspension LCAs and Panhard bar
Kystang615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:49 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kystang615
I have Stallion LCA's and Panhard back, QUALITY stuff, I highly recommend. Plus they have the best customer service at great prices and everything is made in the USA......
Thanks for the feedback, I had already mentally decided, just needed someone who had a personal experience.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT