Car cover? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-31-2012, 10:16 AM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Maryland
Car cover?

Wanted to see if I could get some opinions on the best car cover. It would be sitting outside all winter.

Mustanggt11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:20 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Virginia
I just bought one from American muscle.... Just went thru hurricane sandy and it held up great... It's fitted, has a nice logo on the front, and was I believe 169 bucks... During the hurricane it came off the hood 2x... Not to shabby for the winds that we were getting... Shipping was fast...

CoverCraft Deluxe Custom - Fit Mustang Car Cover (2010-2013 V6/GT) C17124-TT-FD-27 - Free Shipping!

2013 ford mustang gt, black, bought 16th of August. Only mod so far is tinted windows.
Am3gross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:26 AM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Alabama
I ordered one online when I first got my car. I guess aftermarket stuff hadn't quite caught up yet.... I got the car in May. The cover didn't fit, so it was useless. I ended up getting the one from Ford. Cost an outlandish price, but it fits great and holds up in all kinds of weather. Plus it has the pony on the front and "MUSTANG" stamped on the rear.
lilredgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #4
Region: Virginia
I ordered this one off of eBay a couple months ago for my 2011 GT.

Ford Mustang 5 Layer Car Cover Fitted Outdoor Water Proof Rain Sun Dust 5th Gen | eBay

For the price, I thought it was a good deal. My car is garaged nightly, but has to sit outside during the day. So it gets covered daily.

I compared just about everything I could find on the web. Nothing was close to this price for what it offered. I'm sure the $300 dollar covers are better, but not $250 dollars better.

If this cover last a year through the winter it will have been worth the price.

2011 Kona Blue Mustang GT - Premium. Brembo, Nav, Security, Cam, Electronics, scoops, louvers, etc..
dagerlach is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT