pcm code? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
pcm code?

need some help, did a quick search and could not find out to much, will keep looking though.

i just ordered a tuner from steeda, matt is requesting the pcm code for my car, here is the question.. where exactly is the pcm code. how many digits is it. my car is at home and i am at work, just wanted to have the info for when i go out and look tonight or tomorrow.. thanks!!
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #2
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
PCM code should be 4 digits. It will be on the passenger side of the vehicle under the hood right next to the fuse box. It'll be a little hard to see though, you gotta kinda lean down to the left to see it. Here's mine

Nvm thought I still had the pic of mine on my phone, my code is HYZ6.

DO NOT try to use mine, not all cars have the same PCM code and this could severely damage yours if you try to use the wrong code. I'm only telling you what mine is so it give you and idea of what to look for

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post
PCM code should be 4 digits. It will be on the passenger side of the vehicle under the hood right next to the fuse box. It'll be a little hard to see though, you gotta kinda lean down to the left to see it. Here's mine

Nvm thought I still had the pic of mine on my phone, my code is HYZ6.

DO NOT try to use mine, not all cars have the same PCM code and this could severely damage yours if you try to use the wrong code. I'm only telling you what mine is so it give you and idea of what to look for
awesome thanks!!
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am3gross
need some help, did a quick search and could not find out to much, will keep looking though.

i just ordered a tuner from steeda, matt is requesting the pcm code for my car, here is the question.. where exactly is the pcm code. how many digits is it. my car is at home and i am at work, just wanted to have the info for when i go out and look tonight or tomorrow.. thanks!!
It's the first 4 digits, mine is VXT3... Like Grabber said, don't use his or mine or anybodies as every car has a unique number
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2397257834.png
Views:	628
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	75242  
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

thanks fellas!

i will get that to matt tomorrow and i will let you know about the tuner and what i think of it... i am getting the itsx, heard alot of good things and alot of bad things, either way i am sure it will do what i want it to do! watch for the review.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT