X plan - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-16-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
X plan

Does anybody know how I could obtain an x plan pin? I'm playing with the idea of getting a new mustang.
Pearson289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Be eligible. Read this and if you don't qualify don't try to cheat the system.

The New Vehicle Purchase Program (X-Plan) also known as the Partner Recognition Program, is offered by Ford Motor Company to the employees, retirees, spouses and other household members (driver’s license required for proof of residency) of selected Tier 1 suppliers, business partners, fleet partners and special organizations having a unique relationship with the Ford Motor Company. Participation in the program is contingent on the Partner Company's continued relationship with Ford Motor Company and will stay in effect until terminated by either party upon a thirty (30) days prior written notice provided to the other party. Ford Motor Company may terminate this program upon thirty (30) days notice at its respective sole discretion.

Good luck.
DWC_SmOziLLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWC_SmOziLLa
Be eligible. Read this and if you don't qualify don't try to cheat the system.

The New Vehicle Purchase Program (X-Plan) also known as the Partner Recognition Program, is offered by Ford Motor Company to the employees, retirees, spouses and other household members (driver’s license required for proof of residency) of selected Tier 1 suppliers, business partners, fleet partners and special organizations having a unique relationship with the Ford Motor Company. Participation in the program is contingent on the Partner Company's continued relationship with Ford Motor Company and will stay in effect until terminated by either party upon a thirty (30) days prior written notice provided to the other party. Ford Motor Company may terminate this program upon thirty (30) days notice at its respective sole discretion.

Good luck.
+1

Also, I've never had 1 car where the x-plan was better than haggling with the interest sales team.

Quoted 3 fords different dealers. Same deal.

Bought 2 fords using their Internet sales team instead of x-plan.

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
nhcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
My company Schlumberger offers it because we have a contract with ford for company pickups, but in the end haggling was a better deal than x-plan

Borla Exhaust Review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eZpnBuQiag

GT500 Muffler sound clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkGKwxQkTc8
Filth and Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:17 AM   #5

Region: Oregon
i have access to the x-plan as a result of my company's (JPMC) financial relationship with ford. i ran the numbers and used that as a baseline to haggle with the fleet dept at my local dealership. ended up with a better than x-plan deal on a factory ordered car to my specs. spend the 5 minutes and save the cash.
boardkat is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT