Chin splitter - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-17-2012, 02:53 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jazzygeoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Maryland
Posts: 37
Chin splitter

I got the boss CS fascia with fog lights. I had the RTR CS with splitter. I liked how it made it look lower. Does anyone know if there is a splitter I could put on the new one? It doesn't make it look as low as the new one which I don't like.
Jazzygeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-17-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
nosympathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: none
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzygeoff
I got the boss CS fascia with fog lights. I had the RTR CS with splitter. I liked how it made it look lower. Does anyone know if there is a splitter I could put on the new one? It doesn't make it look as low as the new one which I don't like.
Yeah....

Americanmuscle.com

Search boss splitter. The one for 159.99 is the one you want.
__________________
MustangEvolution ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
nosympathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:41 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jazzygeoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Maryland
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy

Yeah....

Americanmuscle.com

Search boss splitter. The one for 159.99 is the one you want.
Thanks. Just ordered it.
Jazzygeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
nosympathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: none
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzygeoff

Thanks. Just ordered it.
NP! Would have just sent you the link but I was on my phone and busy haha.
__________________
MustangEvolution ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
nosympathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:27 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jazzygeoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Maryland
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy

NP! Would have just sent you the link but I was on my phone and busy haha.
All good. I found it easily.
Jazzygeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jazzygeoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Maryland
Posts: 37
So putting on the splitter yesterday we drilled through it and went into the chin spoiler. Now I have a drill bit hole showing. What can I do to patch it up and whatever it is it needs to dry black. Any ideas?
Jazzygeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:46 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Deepblue_coyote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzygeoff
So putting on the splitter yesterday we drilled through it and went into the chin spoiler. Now I have a drill bit hole showing. What can I do to patch it up and whatever it is it needs to dry black. Any ideas?
Either fill it with bondo and sand it out with primer and paint or the easy way out, a flush plastic push pin (avail at any auto store) and pop it in the hole
__________________
"If you can leave rubber exiting the apex...you have enough power"
Deepblue_coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



10:07 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.