Best lowerjng spring for 2010 GT - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-26-2012, 07:32 AM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Texas
Best lowerjng spring for 2010 GT

What's the best route for me to go lowering my 2010? I don't wanna spend to much money on suspension right now just want that aggressive low mean look. What's my cheapest best option?
Post some pics up please

FORDuhl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:37 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: North Carolina
Eibach pro kit is what I would go with. Just need adjustable panhard bar and camber bolts. Don't waste the extra money on their full kit that has the front and rear sways because the sways are only 1mm bigger than stock and I don't see where the gains are worth it from only 1mm. I did a lot of research on this the past week. Sport lines are way too aggressive and won't allow you to hook as good as the pro kit. The frpp springs require bump stops, struts and caster plates as well as panhard bar. Then the roush springs don't drop but an inch. Then the steeda springs don't even give an inch although they say they do. Didn't on my buddy's car. The h&r springs are very nice drop but again. Need caster plates, panhard bar, and will wear out stock shocks and will not allow you to hook very well.

So I decided to get the pro kit springs and camber bolts and adj panhard bar from b&m. Hope this helps
BUSHGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT