2012 mustang conv. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
2012 mustang conv.

I just bought the 2012 mustang conv. Its yellow gold color and was wondering if anyone had any good graphic ideas that looks good. I was thinking either stripes or some other kind of original concept. Was also bummed it didnt have the bluetooth phone option on the radio. Cant have everything right . Any help would be appreciated thnx
Mustang Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Rider View Post
I just bought the 2012 mustang conv. Its yellow gold color and was wondering if anyone had any good graphic ideas that looks good. I was thinking either stripes or some other kind of original concept. Was also bummed it didnt have the bluetooth phone option on the radio. Cant have everything right . Any help would be appreciated thnx
What's the name of your color? I have a convertible as well and I'm looking into the Boss 302 decals, which are on the side, since the racing stripes really look better on the coupes because they run the full length of the car.

1994 Turquoise V6 Coupe - Bullitt wheels w/street and race tires
LavaPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Ford calls it gold but the dealer had it listed as yellow. Ive been told stripes wouldnt look good since its a conv style. Im also curious if they sell the module that enables bluetooth capability to the radio system since the base model has the phone button but no ability to use it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2012, 03:34 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ford calls it gold but the dealer had it listed as yellow. Ive been told stripes wouldnt look good since its a conv style. Im also curious if they sell the module that enables bluetooth capability to the radio system since the base model has the phone button but no ability to use it.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying, stripes aren't good on convertibles, only coupes, the Boss decals are on the side of the car...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5012.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	78878  

Old 12-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Also, I'm not sure about the bluetooth, I just know it comes with the Premium models

Old 12-02-2012, 05:41 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I believe that module is built into the Shaker systems.
Mod List: H&R Super Sport Springs, Eibach Camber Bolts, Steeda Panhard Bar, BBK Cold Air Intake, Stack Racing Chrome Strut Tower Bar, Boss 302 Coil Pack Covers, Barton Shifter, Barton 2 Post Bracket, 4.10 Gear, 2013 Track Pack Wheels, QA1 Single Adjustable Rear Shocks, Roush Axle-back exhaust, CDC Chin Spoiler, Saleen Grille,
Defiant 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
It should be the Yellow Blaze color, is it the base model? All the Premium models have SYNC and "leather" seats standard with the mycolor options. U have any pics?
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Yellow blaze sounds about right. The saleman said it had the sync as a base model however i was fooled when i tried using it today. This is my first mustang so dressing it up with extras is making me happy. Ive owned trucks all my life.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-3266351259.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	78908  
Old 12-02-2012, 07:23 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Yellow blaze sounds about right. The saleman said it had the sync as a base model however i was fooled when i tried using it today. This is my first mustang so dressing it up with extras is making me happy. Ive owned trucks all my life.
If u have cloth seats and its a base, u won't have SYNC or Bluetooth... But it's definitely a nice color and u will have fun once the modding starts, SYNC is overrated anyway, u now have the option of adding a much better NAV system with Bluetooth if u choose... Congrats on your purchase
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post
If u have cloth seats and its a base, u won't have SYNC or Bluetooth... But it's definitely a nice color and u will have fun once the modding starts, SYNC is overrated anyway, u now have the option of adding a much better NAV system with Bluetooth if u choose... Congrats on your purchase
This,

although what do you want the bluetooth for? Music or Phone calls or both?

If it is just music, there is an amazing option under 100 dollars that does the job reallllly well. It also stays in the center compartment so you never see it.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:36 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Hope this pic help you get aan idea
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMAG0515.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	897.5 KB
ID:	79299   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0521.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	79300  

Jose096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Nosympathy, i have the AUX output in the center console but was a cool thought to be able to control calls with the bluetooth. Not a huge deal cause at somepoint i will be adding a nav system. Just sticking to exterior design for right now.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
2012 mustang