Sct tune settings - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2014 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-16-2012, 03:30 PM   #1

Gbpease is unknown around these parts
Sct tune settings

Can anyone give me info on the best customized tune settings for the sct wireless tuner for a 2010 gt?

Old 12-16-2012, 03:35 PM   #2
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

DDTCM is just getting started.
Get a email tune. People have issues when they go fooling around with setting and not know what they are doing.

Old 12-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #3
The Blue Dragon
Supporter
Staff

GrabberBlue5.0 is unknown around these parts
Tuning is a very complicated ordeal, certified SCT tuners are required to attend classes held by SCT in South Carolina before they are allowed to be "SCT certified"

Just get an email tune like DDTCM said, or a dyno tune if you really want

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:23 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

KATO is unknown around these parts
SCT Tuning

This is why I get mine "Custom Tuned", by my Performance Shop. They are the only ones I trust Tuning my Car.
07 GT SCT: CUSTOM TUNE by "MUSTANG SPECIALTIES". STEEDA: CARBON FIBER HIGHFLOW CAI. FRPP: 4.10 GEARS. MAGNAFLOW: AGGRESSIVE 3" EXHAUST. BBK: LONG TUBE HEADERS, BBK: X-PIPE. MSD: COIL PACKS. POWERSLOT: CROSS DRILLED SLOTTED ROTORS. WHEELS: STAGGERED 22" WHL 22X8.5F-22X10R.
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:36 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

acornsmoke is unknown around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO View Post
This is why I get mine "Custom Tuned", by my Performance Shop. They are the only ones I trust Tuning my Car.
ever been to blow by racing up here in Boca ?
Old 12-17-2012, 11:48 AM   #6
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

AMShaneLesky is unknown around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbpease View Post
Can anyone give me info on the best customized tune settings for the sct wireless tuner for a 2010 gt?
Gbpease,

I definitely suggest getting a custom tune made for your particular vehicle before going with a strategy tune. Our Bama tunes have a lot more adjustments made to them than what you can change on your hand held SCT. We're able to perfectly dial in all of the parameters for your vehicle.

For every Bama Tune we ask you 19 questions about your specific Mustang, including your unique mods and style of driving. This info helps us write custom tunes from the ground-up for your Mustang's mods that will give you the most horsepower that we can safely deliver. We're also constantly developing our tunes! Between our 14 different Project Mustangs and tons of street/track and dyno testing (on our in-house Dynojet 224xLC), we're looking for any minor tweaks to be made that can benefit you guys.

Let me know if you have any questions about getting our Bama tunes or getting enrolled into our Free Tunes for Life program!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.257.1770 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 10AM-4PM EST
GET UP TO $200 TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE FROM AM!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMShaneLesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by acornsmoke View Post
ever been to blow by racing up here in Boca ?
No, I haven't. What's there address? Mustang Specialties is in Pompano, in case you did not know that.
07 GT SCT: CUSTOM TUNE by "MUSTANG SPECIALTIES". STEEDA: CARBON FIBER HIGHFLOW CAI. FRPP: 4.10 GEARS. MAGNAFLOW: AGGRESSIVE 3" EXHAUST. BBK: LONG TUBE HEADERS, BBK: X-PIPE. MSD: COIL PACKS. POWERSLOT: CROSS DRILLED SLOTTED ROTORS. WHEELS: STAGGERED 22" WHL 22X8.5F-22X10R.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:23 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No, I haven't. What's there address? Mustang Specialties is in Pompano, in case you did not know that.
adress is on the website don't know it. but it's on federal highway in Boca ... been dealing with only mustang for 15+ years. only people I trust!
Old 12-19-2012, 12:55 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by acornsmoke View Post
adress is on the website don't know it. but it's on federal highway in Boca ... been dealing with only mustang for 15+ years. only people I trust!
I'll have to check them out, one day. I'll send you a message, when ever I get around to going that way.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:04 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'll have to check them out, one day. I'll send you a message, when ever I get around to going that way.
so far I've had them tune, intake install and the Borla Installed by them and no problems , and good prices. A++ for them

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2014 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT