grill - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2014 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-27-2012, 11:09 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Redstang1 is unknown around these parts
grill

Does anybody know where i can find one of these but with the fog lights in the normal position and not in the center?

2010-2012 Mustang GT DG Custom Hidden Fog Light Billet Grille (Black)

Old 12-28-2012, 07:40 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

KARgt13 is unknown around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstang1 View Post
Does anybody know where i can find one of these but with the fog lights in the normal position and not in the center?

2010-2012 Mustang GT DG Custom Hidden Fog Light Billet Grille (Black)
Some guy with a '13 has what you're talking about I'll try to find the thread for you. I don't know if where he got it will have it for a 10-12 but you never know.

2013 mustang front bumper removal

There's the thread, he got his from AM but I'm sure you've looked there already.

Old 12-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

BlackBetty5.0 is unknown around these parts
Black Mustang Retro Billet Upper & Lower Grille Combo Kit (2013 GT) - Free Shipping!Check out the video if you haven't already, I can't say for sure if it keeps the fog lights at the stock spacing but I found this vid on youtube 2013 Ford Mustang GT Fog Lights On Behind Modern Billet Grille - YouTube by the title of the video it seems to be the same grille on AM. I plan to get this as soon as it gets back in stock and keep the fog lights as well.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

KARgt13 is unknown around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty5.0 View Post
Black Mustang Retro Billet Upper & Lower Grille Combo Kit (2013 GT) - Free Shipping!Check out the video if you haven't already, I can't say for sure if it keeps the fog lights at the stock spacing but I found this vid on youtube 2013 Ford Mustang GT Fog Lights On Behind Modern Billet Grille - YouTube by the title of the video it seems to be the same grille on AM. I plan to get this as soon as it gets back in stock and keep the fog lights as well.
Looking at that I think you can put the fogs in the normal location or closer together depending on what look you want. Same grill either way.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2014 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT