Newbie looking for guidance... - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
gtstyles2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lodi
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

go drive a chevy product...and then say that again...

not hating on chevy for the camero even, go sit in one of the new corvettes, the interior is so cheap...you'd feel like you are spending 100+K for a cheap kids electric toy car.
Yea seriously, the Vettes interior feels similar to my HHR, even the dot matrix display is the same... Vette has a very dated interior, but I know the 14s will be a completely new beast... Along with all other GMs getting a facelift
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dcobra31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Reston
Region: Virginia
Posts: 160
I dunno.... I wouldn't mind owning a Z06 vette one day. Just sayin' Anyways, I've had my '12 GT since October of 2011, and no serious issues have arisen since then. Then again, I guess it's too soon to say because he's only got 7K miles on him. No mechanical issues so far. My only pet peeve is the seat belt; it likes to grind against my neck sometimes :/ Granted, my seat is adjusted pretty far forward, but if I scoot it back too much, then I won't be able to reach the clutch lol!

Still love my 5.0, though! I recommend the leather interior, too
__________________

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:00 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
nosympathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: none
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcobra31 View Post
I dunno.... I wouldn't mind owning a Z06 vette one day. Just sayin' Anyways, I've had my '12 GT since October of 2011, and no serious issues have arisen since then. Then again, I guess it's too soon to say because he's only got 7K miles on him. No mechanical issues so far. My only pet peeve is the seat belt; it likes to grind against my neck sometimes :/ Granted, my seat is adjusted pretty far forward, but if I scoot it back too much, then I won't be able to reach the clutch lol!

Still love my 5.0, though! I recommend the leather interior, too
ehh, would rather own one of the new vipers...since ya know, they care about their interior!

how tall are you? I thought I sit pretty far forward but I don't have the seat belt rubbing issue. I stand 5'7"
__________________
MustangEvolution ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
nosympathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-06-2013, 10:14 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dcobra31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Reston
Region: Virginia
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post
ehh, would rather own one of the new vipers...since ya know, they care about their interior!

how tall are you? I thought I sit pretty far forward but I don't have the seat belt rubbing issue. I stand 5'7"
Aw yeah! The Vipers are nice! I'd get one in red and black, in a heart beat! As far as vettes go, I was thinking more about the horsepower, not so much the quality of the interior; then again, performance-wise, the Viper is no slouch, either.

I'm 5 ft 2, the smallest in my family :p One time, I let my cousin take my stang out for a drive. He's 6'1, so when I got back behind the wheel, I practically FELL into the seat.
__________________

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:07 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
gtstyles2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lodi
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcobra31 View Post

Aw yeah! The Vipers are nice! I'd get one in red and black, in a heart beat! As far as vettes go, I was thinking more about the horsepower, not so much the quality of the interior; then again, performance-wise, the Viper is no slouch, either.

I'm 5 ft 2, the smallest in my family :p One time, I let my cousin take my stang out for a drive. He's 6'1, so when I got back behind the wheel, I practically FELL into the seat.
Lol when u wanna drive something u will find a way... I let my older sister take my car for a spin, and she's 4'9 she drove it like she owned I was surprised !!
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:20 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dcobra31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Reston
Region: Virginia
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post
Lol when u wanna drive something u will find a way... I let my older sister take my car for a spin, and she's 4'9 she drove it like she owned I was surprised !!
That's awesome! Thanks for the inspiration lol! I'm sure I'll find a way around it eventually. Not a big deal, but it'd be nice if the seat belt could behave.
__________________

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:01 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 84
Im at about 15k last 2k with the turbo. Multiple dyno pulls...few track passes...a little street excitement and I love my beast...Got rid of an 08 vette for it and not looking back!!!
__________________

2012 6 speed GT with a 8psi Hellion Single Turbo Kit tuned by BBR, GFB Geforce II controller, ID1000 injectors, BAP, GT500 Mufflers no cats, MGW shifter, Dual Aeroforce Interceptor gauges and AMR Wheels. BMR upper control arm and bracket, Whiteline panhard brace, BBR LCA's and Panhard Bar. 552/597 at 7.8 psi
6SpeedFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



03:31 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.