CDC Chin Spoiler Advice - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-18-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
CDC Chin Spoiler Advice

I finally ordered my CDC Chin Spoiler today from American Muscle. Customer Service was great, as always. It should be here sometime next week and I was wondering if any of you who have purchased this particular product have any insight that they could shed on the install, i.e. tools needed, hang ups that could be expected, etc. Thanks guys!
Mod List: H&R Super Sport Springs, Eibach Camber Bolts, Steeda Panhard Bar, BBK Cold Air Intake, Stack Racing Chrome Strut Tower Bar, Boss 302 Coil Pack Covers, Barton Shifter, Barton 2 Post Bracket, 4.10 Gear, 2013 Track Pack Wheels, QA1 Single Adjustable Rear Shocks, Roush Axle-back exhaust, CDC Chin Spoiler, Saleen Grille,
Defiant 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 04:55 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
DAMMIT!!! That same spoiler and silver stripes is on my build list lol maybe ill do matte black... Or maybe it's ok if there's 2 of us haha

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

I'm going to run the stripes all the way down to the chin spoiler as well... You should think about doing that it looks beast cake
Old 01-18-2013, 06:00 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
DAMMIT!!! That same spoiler and silver stripes is on my build list lol maybe ill do matte black... Or maybe it's ok if there's 2 of us haha

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

I'm going to run the stripes all the way down to the chin spoiler as well... You should think about doing that it looks beast cake
Lol I think that there are probably hundreds of black 'stangs with CDC's and silver stripes. You have my blessing, sir, not that you need it.
I do have some left over vinyl so I will keep that in mind.
Mod List: H&R Super Sport Springs, Eibach Camber Bolts, Steeda Panhard Bar, BBK Cold Air Intake, Stack Racing Chrome Strut Tower Bar, Boss 302 Coil Pack Covers, Barton Shifter, Barton 2 Post Bracket, 4.10 Gear, 2013 Track Pack Wheels, QA1 Single Adjustable Rear Shocks, Roush Axle-back exhaust, CDC Chin Spoiler, Saleen Grille,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2013, 09:21 AM   #4
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant 5.0 View Post
I finally ordered my CDC Chin Spoiler today from American Muscle. Customer Service was great, as always. It should be here sometime next week and I was wondering if any of you who have purchased this particular product have any insight that they could shed on the install, i.e. tools needed, hang ups that could be expected, etc. Thanks guys!
Defiant,

Great choice, I love the look of the 2011+ GT's with the CDC Chin Spoiler. I'm glad to hear my CS team was able to get you squared away very quickly and that you were pleased with our service!

I'm definitely looking forward to some pictures after the install! Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance. Here's a link to our install guide, this should help you out a bit!

CDC Mustang Chin Spoiler (2010-2011 GT) - Unpainted - Installation Instructions at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping! - Free Shipping!

Thanks for your business and loyalty! We really appreciate it.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
Defiant,

Great choice, I love the look of the 2011+ GT's with the CDC Chin Spoiler. I'm glad to hear my CS team was able to get you squared away very quickly and that you were pleased with our service!

I'm definitely looking forward to some pictures after the install! Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance. Here's a link to our install guide, this should help you out a bit!

CDC Mustang Chin Spoiler (2010-2011 GT) - Unpainted - Installation Instructions at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping! - Free Shipping!

Thanks for your business and loyalty! We really appreciate it.

-Dan
Hi Dan,
Could it be an option, if I order one of those in race red that the intake area comes black or dark grey (maybe the unpainted look). I might get one, but don't like that part of the spoiler body color. I'm undecided if I go with this one or the CS chin spoiler. Could AM paint the CS chin spoiler, I think that it will look great on the same color of the car
2011 GT Premium, Brembo, 3.73, KONI STRT, Steeda Sport springs, GT500 strut mounts, Strano's adjustable swaybars, 275/40R19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport, HAWK HPS, ATE DOT 4, CS style rear pedestal spoiler, AM Eleanor side scoops, "C style" side decals, Black BOSS style roof vinyl, black custom hood vinyl & Black pony.
M3hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:18 AM   #6
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3hunter View Post
Hi Dan,
Could it be an option, if I order one of those in race red that the intake area comes black or dark grey (maybe the unpainted look). I might get one, but don't like that part of the spoiler body color. I'm undecided if I go with this one or the CS chin spoiler. Could AM paint the CS chin spoiler, I think that it will look great on the same color of the car
We do offer this CDC Chin spoiler Pre Painted (Race Red is available). However, I'm not sure we can only paint some of the spoiler for you. Your best bet may be to purchase the Un-Painted Spoiler then take it to a local body shop to get that type of custom work done.

I hope this helps and I'm sorry I couldn't be more help!

-Dan
Old 01-22-2013, 09:51 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Hey Dan, I've sent you a pm with no reply. Back in Dec I answered your questionnaire for a free calendar and I haven't heard anything since. I know it was received because my email profile was updated to 2011+, what's up with that ?

Sorry for the thread jack guys.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:36 AM   #8
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
Hey Dan, I've sent you a pm with no reply. Back in Dec I answered your questionnaire for a free calendar and I haven't heard anything since. I know it was received because my email profile was updated to 2011+, what's up with that ?

Sorry for the thread jack guys.
I'm really sorry about the delay! I'm not exactly sure how I missed your PM, but I apologize for dropping the ball there. Shoot me a PM now with your Shipping address and I'll ship out your Calendar today!

I hope this helps!

-Dan
Old 01-23-2013, 10:09 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer

I'm really sorry about the delay! I'm not exactly sure how I missed your PM, but I apologize for dropping the ball there. Shoot me a PM now with your Shipping address and I'll ship out your Calendar today!

I hope this helps!

-Dan
Thank you
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:56 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Well, after a beautiful honeymoon with my wife aboard Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas in the Caribbean, my spoiler is now sitting at my club mates house and ready to be out on. I'm definitely looking forward to doing that this week.

Dan, it's always a pleasure dong business with you guys.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT