Mustang Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Mustang

6K views 97 replies 50 participants last post by  Mo2012 
#1 ·
Today my parents bought me a New 2013 Mustang 5.0 and I LOVE it ??

Attachments

See less See more
#35 ·
Welcome man! Super nice car but like most of us said BE VERY CAREFUL it is a very quick car. I remember when i got my first car i started driving like i was on cocaine and that could have easily ended my life, it all ended after i got T-bone by a pick up for drifting around a go around at 12 in the afternoon. The driver was drunk and i was an idiot so perfect combo.
That is a super chick magnet so be careful with that too. Lol

#36 ·
C'mon now folks. It's none of our business how he got his car, nor do we know how responsible/irresponsible this guy is, so stop trying to pass your judgement in him. Give him a chance, he's here to learn and share just like the rest of us. I understand there is some jealousy, so what, get over it. He has a mustang, not a Camaro lol

To the OP, congrats and welcome! If this is your first powerful car, be careful, it WILL bite you in the ass

#42 ·
It's not because we are jealous. We are just stating how we are losing faith in humanity. My parents bought the first car and I paid insurance. I bought my 12 v6 because its got power and I'd rather not fuel my reckless nature with tons of power.

#44 ·
Eh who cares there will always be kids getting new 5.0's. I doubt any of y'all woulda turned it down when y'all were young and I think having a pos that doesn't run right or stalls would be just as dangerous as having a new 5.0. Just be careful with it and don't do anything stupid trying to show off cause your not the only person that could get hurt or killed by a stupid decision that may seem fun and cool at the time. Anyways welcome and nice car.

#47 ·
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
C'mon now folks. It's none of our business how he got his car, nor do we know how responsible/irresponsible this guy is, so stop trying to pass your judgement in him. Give him a chance, he's here to learn and share just like the rest of us. I understand there is some jealousy, so what, get over it. He has a mustang, not a Camaro lol

To the OP, congrats and welcome! If this is your first powerful car, be careful, it WILL bite you in the ass
+1

#51 ·
Welcome to the club!! Very nice car!!

When I was 16, I did have to buy my first car. Parents didn't really care what I got!! So my first car was a 69 Boss 302. Paid $900 for it!! Sure wise I still had it!! That was about the most stupid thing I did when I was young and that was to sell it 2 years later!!

#54 ·
For the record, he never stated his age. For all you know he could he could be a 30 year that just got the car as a wedding gift. Yet the first thing everyone assumes is that he is some young punk. Anyway, welcome man and nice ride!
Read his profile.

#53 ·
Mustang_96 said:
Today my parents bought me a New 2013 Mustang 5.0 and I LOVE it dde0ddde0d
Congrats bro. I know that feel.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

austinknoll said:
how are all these spoiled kids getting brand new 420 horsepower monsters as their first cars?
Well I wouldn't call 420 hp a "monster". Now 700 or more...

#55 ·
GrabberBlue5.0 said:

+1

#61 ·
Well my car has about 350 hp and weighes a 1000 pounds less and I'm 16 I don't see the problem so long as u have common sense and know when and when not to get on it use ur head and know ur limits and ur ok have fun with ur car man

#62 ·
Congratulations on the car! Very nice and powerful first car. Now comes the advice,....

1. Dont be a badass. Like the gym leave your ego at the door.
2. Obey all speed limits in residential areas so you don't kill my kids.
3. Don't let your friends drive her for you will be cursed.
4. Don't wreck her!!!

If your parents bought you a brand new beast I'm sure you have earned it in their eyes otherwise you'd be sporting a badass dart. Do not betray their trust and the faith they have put in you. Treat her good.

#64 ·
Again! Welcome to the club!! Listen to the people on here!! There are alot of guys who really know there stuff about the mustang!! ( which you's is very nice looking! Car!! But the guys on here will help you in anyway you need! Only thing I ask is don't let your friends talk you in to doing stupid stuff. Like racing on the streets, seeing how fast you can go and stuff like that!! This mustangs are fast, have alot of power and can jump out from under you quicker than you can imagine! You take care if it... And she well take card of you!! Good luck, and enjoy your ride!!!

#69 ·
what is wrong with most of you seriously ? let the kid be for Jesus sake. who are any of you to judge this kid because he's fortunate enough to have parents that will buy him nice things. tisk tisk aren't we supposed to be a mustang family ? or another form of high school......

#70 ·
+1 mustang fam

#73 ·
Man, to the people who are going ape**** over a teen receiving a new 5.0, I cannot imagine what butthurt would result from a quick stroll through my school's parking lot. This is why I didn't say I was a teenage owner, too many people putting you down. Sure there are many teens out there that drive like reckless ******bags and I see it on the way to school everyday but unless you know him, you shouldn't judge him.

#74 ·
Joyride said:
Man, to the people who are going ape**** over a teen receiving a new 5.0, I cannot imagine what butthurt would result from a quick stroll through my school's parking lot. This is why I didn't say I was a teenage owner, too many people putting you down. Sure there are many teens out there that drive like reckless ******bags and I see it on the way to school everyday but unless you know him, you shouldn't judge him.
So your school is full of spoiled kids who don't know how to work for things?

To the op welcome to the site. Spend time at sanctioned events to learn your limits and the car's limits. Also remember you don't drive the fastest thing on the road, there is always someone faster.

#75 ·
So your school is full of spoiled kids who don't know how to work for things?

To the op welcome to the site. Spend time at sanctioned events to learn your limits and the car's limits. Also remember you don't drive the fastest thing on the road, there is always someone faster.
Most schools are now a days..all these kids are gonna grow up one day and have a rude awakening when they realize everything isn't handed to you and you gotta work your a$$ off for things...many parents don't know how to teach there children the value of a dollar...

#76 ·
NJstanger said:
Most schools are now a days..all these kids are gonna grow up one day and have a rude awakening when they realize everything isn't handed to you and you gotta work your a$$ off for things...many parents don't know how to teach there children the value of a dollar...
I know my hs was that way...parking lot full of z3's and z71's. I drove my 93 grand prix with pride lol

#78 ·
If you get an automatic for drifting, you're gonna have a bad time

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.