Coyote Engine Cutaway Shots - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-31-2013, 12:10 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Coyote Engine Cutaway Shots

I was in Detroit for the North American International Auto Show last week and found this in the Ford area. I started out taking a bunch of pictures for my own use, but I thought that the cut-away display engine they had was cool, but also informative to see how it is all put together. I figured these might help others like myself to know what things are where and how it all goes together since we don't all have x-ray vision... but that could be cool.

2011 Grabber Blue GT California Special, 3.73 Gears, 6-Speed Manual, Steeda CAI, Steeda 93 tune, aluminum driveshaft (The Driveshaft Shop Co.), MGW shifter, Roush axle-back exhaust, Roush Side Rocker Panel Splitters, Ford Racing BOSS 302 front splitter, sound-tube delete, painted plug covers, JLT oil separator. Shelby transmission scoop & powder-coated trunk brace & many more items...
IanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2013, 12:13 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Nice! Even knowing what is inside it is still cool to see photos like this!
Old 01-31-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

It was really cool to be able to use it as a model to explain stuff to my step-son that i've been teaching him about as we build up my car. To be able to see where the things are i'm explaining to him, so he can see what it is, that was really pretty cool. Made the trip all that much better...We are both like a kid in a candy store every year when we go.
2011 Grabber Blue GT California Special, 3.73 Gears, 6-Speed Manual, Steeda CAI, Steeda 93 tune, aluminum driveshaft (The Driveshaft Shop Co.), MGW shifter, Roush axle-back exhaust, Roush Side Rocker Panel Splitters, Ford Racing BOSS 302 front splitter, sound-tube delete, painted plug covers, JLT oil separator. Shelby transmission scoop & powder-coated trunk brace & many more items...
IanM is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT