what edition is this one? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-05-2013, 09:19 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
what edition is this one?

2013 Ford Mustang For Sale in Charlotte, NC Serving Fort Mill - D5252115

i never seen this before. green motor cover, green strut bar, green gt badge, green lights, green cap on rims, green deck cover. CAI. anyone ever seen this before. this is not used either, its brand new

BUSHGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2013, 09:23 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Saw it yesterday when getting my oil changed at my dealership. It's on independence blvd, town and country ford in Charlotte. It's some local place I believe that did the work. I inspected it thoroughly when I saw it haha, no tune, just extra paint, wheels, SLP loud mouth axel backs, airaid no tune intake.
JG5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:26 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG5.0 View Post
Saw it yesterday when getting my oil changed at my dealership. It's on independence blvd, town and country ford in Charlotte. It's some local place I believe that did the work. I inspected it thoroughly when I saw it haha, no tune, just extra paint, wheels, SLP loud mouth axel backs, airaid no tune intake.
that blows. i wanna be the only green and black one around. the cosmetic touch up are nicely done too. i dont like the tails but the green deck panel is nice. the rims are nice but that green on them need to go. the green gt on the back looks cheezy. but dam their asking a lot for those few touch ups. is the strut brace and engine cover green? looks like its lowered too

on a side note, do you have rear window louvers? if so i think i seen your car the other day pulling out pretty fast. sounds good too. sounds like you have an intake if that was you i seen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2013, 11:05 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS

that blows. i wanna be the only green and black one around. the cosmetic touch up are nicely done too. i dont like the tails but the green deck panel is nice. the rims are nice but that green on them need to go. the green gt on the back looks cheezy. but dam their asking a lot for those few touch ups. is the strut brace and engine cover green? looks like its lowered too

on a side note, do you have rear window louvers? if so i think i seen your car the other day pulling out pretty fast. sounds good too. sounds like you have an intake if that was you i seen.
Haha I hear ya. Not positive.. The accents were done well though. Nothing on the main rear window if that's what you mean. I have the quarter window louvers. I have a Paxton supercharger, no intake yet. Prob wasn't me
Old 02-05-2013, 12:16 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Haha I hear ya. Not positive.. The accents were done well though. Nothing on the main rear window if that's what you mean. I have the quarter window louvers. I have a Paxton supercharger, no intake yet. Prob wasn't me
ya the main rear window. wasnt you. he wasnt that fast. how are you liking that paxton blower? i would love to check yours out one day. im jelly. i was considering the paxton recently. im in charlotte so im local.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:22 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Man those wheels look like **** to me!! Bushguts your car looks better than that.That is overboard and for sure not tastefully done.But thats just my opinion. Yes most likely it was done locally. I know Capitol has new mustangs modded at Fastlane motorsports in Benson.I'm sure if you are in NC you know about Fastlane.But yeah they got a deal where they do right many for them.The Capitol in Rocky mount is dealing with most of them.The ones they do are some appearance mods but mostly performance mods.You can buy them anywhere from just tuned and few things too Paxton SC or possibly twins. I have seen some pics. but back to that car I am not feeling several things.The wheels are terrible! JMO
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
back n a stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:31 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

I agree with back n a stang, yours looks better. I love the Paxton, haven't tried anything else on a new 5.0 so I can't compare to a PD or turbo but I def have no complaints! It's nothing crazy, I just have spring, axel backs and the Paxton on it. Pretty much a sleeper, that snarls at ya when woken! I'm debating on retuning with a off road X and JLT big air intake or just doing some coil overs and rims.. Decisions decisions
Old 02-05-2013, 07:02 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Yall wanna see something different and looks sharp? Google Capitol ford Rocky mount. Go under new and scroll down to the black stang and check out the GHIG done on it. The one that I think is 55000.00. Look at the mods. Those wheels are mega bucks. Of course all the other stuff is no knock off stuff. Sharp and for sure nothing like it riding around.Caution to the ones who look at this dealers selection......Drooling is normal !! I am not good with links and cut, copy and paste so if one of you fellows wants to share some pic's of that sweet machine please do. OUCH on the price.The are one of the largest mustang dealers in country. I bought mine from Capitol but obviously not a fastlane edition.I like doing my own mods.Somebody with deep pockets will buy it.Alot of there cars are bought from them by people who live hell only knows where. The actual city of Rocky Mount is not a big city at all in NC. Capitol has a few in some major places though. Got locations in Raleigh and Wilmington. I grew up in Wilmington and have known alot of them for years.Always got my best deal there. BTW the Wilmington location keeps several brand new Roush editions in there showroom.Of course if you want one specific from the Rocky mount location they will get it for you.You know how these dealers are,They will make a move to make a sale.
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
Old 02-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

I checked it out. Looks like ebay carbon fiber vinyl, small paintwork and a blower. 55k is too much for that. I could add a blower for much less. I wouldnt do the vinyl or painwork on the interior. I would just paint the engine covers and add different rims and a blower. Way overpriced.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by back n a stang View Post
Man those wheels look like **** to me!! Bushguts your car looks better than that.That is overboard and for sure not tastefully done.But thats just my opinion. Yes most likely it was done locally. I know Capitol has new mustangs modded at Fastlane motorsports in Benson.I'm sure if you are in NC you know about Fastlane.But yeah they got a deal where they do right many for them.The Capitol in Rocky mount is dealing with most of them.The ones they do are some appearance mods but mostly performance mods.You can buy them anywhere from just tuned and few things too Paxton SC or possibly twins. I have seen some pics. but back to that car I am not feeling several things.The wheels are terrible! JMO
Quote:
I agree with back n a stang, yours looks better. I love the Paxton, haven't tried anything else on a new 5.0 so I can't compare to a PD or turbo but I def have no complaints! It's nothing crazy, I just have spring, axel backs and the Paxton on it. Pretty much a sleeper, that snarls at ya when woken! I'm debating on retuning with a off road X and JLT big air intake or just doing some coil overs and rims.. Decisions decisions
Thanks
Old 02-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS View Post
I checked it out. Looks like ebay carbon fiber vinyl, small paintwork and a blower. 55k is too much for that. I could add a blower for much less. I wouldnt do the vinyl or painwork on the interior. I would just paint the engine covers and add different rims and a blower. Way overpriced.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Thanks
Agreed....WAyyyyyy over priced and ..I don't want any car already modded.No fun doing it unless its tastefully done the way you want it .I damn sure wouldnt as a new car. Now a manufacturer that builds is fine. I mean who would not want a new GT500 brand new right off the trailer.Or a new cobra jet.Now thats another story. My game plan..... I will get one of the 13 or 14 GT500's. It may be a few years but I will find one with low miles and know for a fact its been somebody's Baby (took care of) and scoop it up.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

i was there not too long ago and i feel they copied my setup. they must have liked mine so much they tried to replicate it. dam biters. cant they get their own style. those green wings on the rims are too DUB and baller for me. the tails i dont like. too ricer for me. they didnt paint the entire hood vent liek i did. looking at it now its half assed cheeziness. everything else is so so.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:48 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
i was there not too long ago and i feel they copied my setup. they must have liked mine so much they tried to replicate it. dam biters. cant they get their own style. those green wings on the rims are too DUB and baller for me. the tails i dont like. too ricer for me. they didnt paint the entire hood vent liek i did. looking at it now its half assed cheeziness. everything else is so so.
That thing is straight up rice. I wouldn't even touch it.

Your green hulk on the other hand is really nice. Maybe go a tad lower?
Yellow50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
That's pretty ugly!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow50 View Post
That thing is straight up rice. I wouldn't even touch it.

Your green hulk on the other hand is really nice. Maybe go a tad lower?
Thanks. Everything they did to the back is awful. The green on the rims is too baller looking. I just dont know why they did this. And they half assed painting the vents. I just thought this may have been some sort of special edition.

I dont wanna go any lower because of having to do a lot to make it work. Caster plates, shocks, just a lot more money. The ride quality is good and if i go lower i will lose that ride quality.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:45 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:

Thanks. Everything they did to the back is awful. The green on the rims is too baller looking. I just dont know why they did this. And they half assed painting the vents. I just thought this may have been some sort of special edition.

I dont wanna go any lower because of having to do a lot to make it work. Caster plates, shocks, just a lot more money. The ride quality is good and if i go lower i will lose that ride quality.
$250 springs $110 panhard bar 7% discount for being on the forum from AM. Not too bad.
Yellow50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT