Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Exhaust Tips

Tags
exhaust
2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  bigsmitty24 
#1 ·
I am planning on getting a new exhaust soon for my 2013 GT. I have been noticing that the tips of alot of the aftermarket exhausts stick out kind of far. What kind of exhaust do you have and how does it look at the back?

#2 ·
Borla ATAK and they are for sale in the parts for sale section.

Attachments

#3 ·
The guy who did my exhaust explained to me that he put longer tips on it to prevent discoloration of the bumper. I guess after a while the exhaust could blacken it or something. But I gotta say I really like the look of the longer ones, and they're much shinier than the stock ones.

#9 ·
Yes long tubes if anything. Ford themselves proved changing the shorty headers to other shorty headers is pointless. You can do it but you are wasting money as you will have 0 change.

No they won't. You'll need a shorty x pipe to go with the LTs.

#12 ·
FiveOHwants2go said:
Thanks a lot man...! Do think I should go that route...longtubes to shorty xpipe to the bullets then str8 pipe out the rear or is the setup I have now the best which is stock headers to off road xpipe to bullets to dumps... I tend to do things backwards...
Uhhhh nasty haha. Your YouTube channel is one my favs for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.