Car show - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-12-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_james123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 730
Car show

So just left auto show,

Ford didn't really go out of way to display the mustangs. It said a lot how great their product is. They didn't need hot model to entice you, they let their product speak for it's self and lure you right in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1018579263.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	539.4 KB
ID:	90566  
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-12-2013, 06:14 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_james123 View Post
So just left auto show,

Ford didn't really go out of way to display the mustangs. It said a lot how great their product is. They didn't need hot model to entice you, they let their product speak for it's self and lure you right in.
Here in miami they didn't have the fence around it and you could sit in it and do whatever u please, except drive it.

It would have been better with the HOT models IMO lol
McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_james123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 730
Yea they let us do what ever here too, that Shelby was the turtle wax car, I don't know why they fenced it up. After the stealing ive seen and how careless people are I don't blame em
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-12-2013, 06:38 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_james123 View Post
Yea they let us do what ever here too, that Shelby was the turtle wax car, I don't know why they fenced it up. After the stealing ive seen and how careless people are I don't blame em
Oooh yea, that is probably a customers car or the owners.
McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:39 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
nosympathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: none
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post

Oooh yea, that is probably a customers car or the owners.
If it isn't, it won't have a vin and would be worthless as it can never be street legal.
__________________
MustangEvolution ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
nosympathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_james123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

If it isn't, it won't have a vin and would be worthless as it can never be street legal.
It had a sticker invoice on it, all the documentation on the car, but you never know
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:00 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
nosympathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: none
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_james123 View Post
It had a sticker invoice on it, all the documentation on the car, but you never know
oh if that is the case it is more than likely a vin'd model and there for sellable. Of course they don't want it nicked or anything
__________________
MustangEvolution ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
nosympathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:06 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_james123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

oh if that is the case it is more than likely a vin'd model and there for sellable. Of course they don't want it nicked or anything
Yea they were polishing them up, and while they were people were walking by stealing supplies, I pointed out the culprit and he gave me supplies of my own for a reward. Haha
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



10:05 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.