Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New AM wheel option and a widening ?

3K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  KARgt13 
#1 ·
My friend has a 07 GT500, so he got the newest 05-09 catalog from AM in the mail. The catalog has replica 2013 GT500 wheels, charcoal, or gloss black, for under $200 depending on size. These wheels are not on the website, and not in the 10-13 catalog...

I called today and they said they will be available within a month. Just thought some people would like to know that.

Does anybody know if I will be able to widen these in 18" to an 11" width without issue. I have adjustable lowering if that helps.

#3 ·
Ok, thanks for the input.

Here's a picture:

Attachments

#4 ·
Hey guys, the 2013 GT500 wheels are available to order immediately. They're actually live on the site as of yesterday, so sorry for the confusion!

Please note that the charcoal comes with the chrome AmericanMuscle cap and not the gloss black cap, though. We'll have that fixed on the site shortly!

Now, we do have people running a 10" in the front and back. It's a +45 offset, so it'll stick out about 15mm, but if that's okay with you, they'll work. Of course, it's not our recommended size, but we do know that it works and people are currently running the squared setup with our AMR's, as well.

You can check out the new AmericanMuscle 2013 GT500 Style Wheels here!

#5 ·
#11 ·
So my wheels where supposed to be here today

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

But AM messed up and didn't even send them :(

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

So I called and they sent out a set but gotta wait a little longer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.