Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Ok pick color stripes plz lol

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  gtstyles2 
#1 · (Edited)
Which color ? From my last thread I have the style I wana do just both colors look sick I think

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
You said that you want to win some car shows with this cars and the only problem i see is that is looks too much like a boss 302 and if there is a real boss there then he will take the win. Try to make it more unique and i wouldn't worry about the stripes till you have the rest of the car ready.

#12 ·
For a non show car it will look sick as hell, but car shows are tough as heck. I wouldn't do a boss stripe it is just too Common there are about 2 v6 by where i live that have them and look good but definably not unique. A car without stripes looks CLEAN and judges love a clean, fast and aggressive looking car.

#13 ·
A car show is not all about how much u put on your car... Sometimes simplicity makes it that much better, I got a prize for 10-13 category and there were over 1,200 Mustangs there... The AM girls picked the winners but apparently mine got their attention. Here's a pic, compliments of dwcsmozilla

But definitely stick to the GB theme, once u start adding colors it gets overdone

Attachments

#14 ·
That is true but for me I can't live without color. And I really loved my grabber blue v6 so kind of a tribute to carry her with me lol and ya but a 5.0 with boss stripes isn't as bad esp since I haw boss intake just have to forge engine one day. So il get power to back it up long before shows start. Just want to feel like I at least deserve to be there that's all lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.