Mustang Evolution Forum banner

I just got the best deal ever!

3K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  BlackSunshine50 
#1 ·
So I have been looking for 2012 Black leather seats w/ Blue Strip.
I finally found them at a Salvage Yard North of Houston, TX.
I was kinda skeptical when i was told they only had 7K miles on them and They Only wanted $200 for them. But the Car was in a wreak so the driver side airbag deployed but nothing ripped it was perfectly on the seam on the side.
I called the local upholstery shop and its going to cost me $80 to get it stitched back up.
:D

I finally got a decent deal on craigslist lol

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Great deal and good find. Even if the harness isn't there, it shouldn't be to difficult to wire them up. They'll look great and they're much more comfortable then the cloth. Good luck.

#12 ·
Yeah there website is American salvage Houston . Com I think I know they said they are posted on eBay

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I need help I installed the seats but the motor won't work I Hooke the harness up and I check the fuse for passenger power seat idk if there is a wire missing in my harness since I didn't have motorized seats before or what ? Anyone got any thoughts on this
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.