Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Ordered Tunes for 2010 gt

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  FORDuhl6 
#1 ·
Just ordered bama custom tunes for my 2010 standard GT.

I have as follows:
3.73 gears
Pypes OR xpipe
Slp axleback
Steeda CAI

I hope it really wakes her up a bit!
Let me know what y'all think and what should I expect. Even though I know most all of y'all have 5.0s
I got the 87 street, 91 performance, and 93 race

Ill probably run the race a lot haha

#4 ·
Haha. How are you running a steeda cai, or/x and 3.73 without a tune? If that is the case, then yes, a tune will really wake your car up. I can't imagine what it feels like now with those mods and a stock tune. You shouldn't be running that cai with a stock tune.

#12 ·
With your current mods, you're going to notice a huge difference in a few different departments! Power, Torque, Acceleration, Drive ability, Throttle Response, Gas Mileage and so much more.

You don't have to clear the codes anymore, we will adjust for all of your mods within the tune!

Let me know how you like the tune when you get everything installed, I look froward to your feedback!

-Dan

#14 ·
What issue are you experiencing? For quickest assistance, give my Customer Service team call and we will get you squared away! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

Shoot me a PM with your contact information if you'd like for someone to hit you up!

-Dan

#15 ·
Update!!!

Got everything working and just went for the first ride with a 93 race tune loaded!!

Let me start out by saying WOW!!
What a wake up call this was and it feels like a whole new car.
I haven't had any issues yet and I pray I don't.
By far the custom bama tunes are worth the money!!!(and no I'm not affiliated w/ bama or AM)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.