- Side scoops
- Brembo gt500 front brakes kit
- Cowl style hood
- chin spoiler (need opinions)
- Supercharger kit (need opinions)

Mods I have now
- Bama tune
- Bullet style grille
- some other things but they will go once replaced with build list parts.

So what else would you guys suggest to get to complete my build list and I also need opinions on tires, Superchargers, chin spoilers.

See less See more
#7 ·
So then no you don't have an 2011 up meaning you have no clue what the gears are in the 6R80. It's not the same thing.

Don't give out advice unless you have a clue as to what you're talking about. I'm sure the original poster wants to see actual facts and experience.

#9 ·
#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
What's your knowledge on converters?
What do you want to know? Currently the only one available is Circle D but it's a billet unit and expensive. Still a very nice piece. A new one is being tested now though and the results are impressive and it will be more cost effective.
A link to a thread from 2010 about a discussion on the manual transmission and gears? Plus the majority of the guys there are totally clueless and frankly complete morons. Keep trying though.
Anyone have opinions on tires, superchargers, and any other suspension parts/ kits.
What are your goals for the car? Intended use? I like the BMR stuff and have had great luck with it. For tires I'll be running these.:D
M/T 295/55-15's

Attachments

#16 ·
You know I don't know to much about converters . What's the point of them. I basically want a car the is beast and has major power but can still handle well. I also want to start hitting up race courses. For my own personal enjoyment lol. Those tire are sick by the way I do also want to get into drag racing too.
My understanding is that they amplify the power of the car for the initial launch of the car when going from a dead stop and then allow you to keep the high end MPH and pull of the gears after the initial launch.

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
There's nothing wrong with a centrifugal blower. I wouldn't say one is necessarily better than the other. Here is one of several passes made by Rebecca Starkey, wife of Justin Starkey. He is the owner of VMP and has these autos nailed down perfect. He also used to work for SCT. But my point is with minimal mods other than the Roush blower itself it flat out works with perfect driveability.
Rebecca Starkey runs 10.000 @ 138 in VMP Roushcharged 2011 5.0L Mustang GT - YouTube

#20 ·
The Cobra Jet intake will cost $2000 in parts, will lose significant power down low where 99% of us operate, and require shift points in the neighborhood of 8000.

I think everyone needs to stop thinking about it. It will not be for the majority of us.

#19 ·
Mods I have now
- Bama tune
- Bullet style grille

So what else would you guys suggest to get to complete my build list and I also need opinions on tires, Superchargers, chin spoilers.[/QUOTE]

Cool list, would think about the gears, and the trans setup. Not sure what they recomend for the Auto trans / Gears upgrade. How is the 13 Auto Trans, I have never driven one but I am relly currious about the (step Shifter / Paddle Shift) how's the response? Welcome to the 13 Club as well.

#21 ·
Mods I have now
- Bama tune
- Bullet style grille

So what else would you guys suggest to get to complete my build list and I also need opinions on tires, Superchargers, chin spoilers.
Cool list, would think about the gears, and the trans setup. Not sure what they recomend for the Auto trans / Gears upgrade. How is the 13 Auto Trans, I have never driven one but I am relly currious about the (step Shifter / Paddle Shift) how's the response? Welcome to the 13 Club as well.[/QUOTE]

I love it I don't shift it very often but I do place in sport mode when I go hard and it amazing. I love to drive manual but I would trade this auto trans for anything IMO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.