Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Opinions

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  bam2012 
#1 ·
Need some opinions from my other coyote drivers. Thinking about trading my mustang in on te this truck. It's a real SRT-10 with just 2100 miles. The dealer is talking about doing a even trade for my stang. It's also a 1 owner car. Let me know what y'all think case I'm honestly having a hard time deciding.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Dodge ram srt-10

See less See more
#2 ·
Need some opinions from my other coyote drivers. Thinking about trading my mustang in on te this truck. It's a real SRT-10 with just 2100 miles. The dealer is talking about doing a even trade for my stang. It's also a 1 owner car. Let me know what y'all think case I'm honestly having a hard time deciding.
Unless you want a truck...why? If I remember right it may have a V10 but overall it is slower than the stang, won't handle as well, and the aftermarket for it is terrible.

#3 ·
Just my opinion, but you said you wanted those.

Never take the deal a dealer offers. They know car value better than anyone and you def getting taken for a ride here.

The other comment is right too, they can't sell these, which is why they stopped making them.

Finally... I like Chevy, believe strongly in Ford, but would buy a Kia before a dodge

#4 ·
Just my opinion, but you said you wanted those.

Never take the deal a dealer offers. They know car value better than anyone and you def getting taken for a ride here.

The other comment is right too, they can't sell these, which is why they stopped making them.

Finally... I like Chevy, believe strongly in Ford, but would buy a Kia before a dodge
Couldn't sell them because putting the viper engine in a truck with different gearing and all the weight made them slow. A 2004 Mustang GT will pull faster 1/4 mile times than this truck.

The MPG was supposed to be bad too.

#5 ·
Let me start with... At the end if the day, it's your decision.

Why would you want something like that? That dealer is only looking out for his interests first and foremost. Unless you are looking to have something to look at in your garage.

#7 ·
Yeah I wanted one back when I got my truck because it looked like fun, but when I test drove it and then test drove a 2007 Tundra, I walked away liking the tundra so much more. The dodge is a tad faster but the tundra handles better.

Good thing you didn't as the dealer knows he could sell your mustang but he is going to sit on that truck for a while.

#16 ·
If its for a show/weekend car I think it would be pretty cool, not that many around.

#17 ·
I thought the truck was great, had a custom exhaust so it sounded amazing. Truck was a lot of fun and drive great plus I am a big truck fan. But I've put way to much money in my car to trade it right now. They were asking 25000 for it so its to bad cause it would make a great fun car.

#19 ·
Yeah. My car laughed at one. Sorry not tryin to step in toes. Just sayin that truck is not worth your time. Keep the car buy a little truck if you need a truck.

#20 ·
stangaroo said:
No chance in hell an 04 gt can pull on that

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

If the Stang is a daily driver I'd keep it but if its the fun car then damn that's a tough one I'd have the same issue... They don't make that truck anymore and it's a viper and a truck all in one. Beast cake.
My buddies friend had him take his down the track 3 times, they are turds. His best was a 15.5 and the guy can drive.

#22 ·
Few years ago I had a run with one in my 04 gto. He got little to no traction, and got walked. It looks badass and did sound great, just cant put the power down with no weight in the rear.
Cool truck no doubt, but thats about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.