Mustang Evolution Forum banner

passing inspection

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  lwandrewz 
#1 ·
Looked for any threads about headers failing inspection, but haven't found any. Looking into getting the kooks LTs with the OR x. Even though I live in the county where they don't do inspection, I still am wondering if this combo will throw up a CEL. Any ideas?

#3 ·
Yes it will and a tune can turn it off.

#6 ·
Lol. Tune tune tune. :D

#7 ·
Where you from, here in va relocating the cats is a no no, and that's what long tubes will do... Shorties don't really offer anything for me so I will leave that alone.. I think my next mod will be the short throw shifter.... Just can't make my mind up on the mgw or the Barton..

#8 ·
Tennessee and we don't take lowered, dark tinted, or anything else illegal towards va. The troopers are nasty.

#9 ·
Here in Ohio having a deep throaty muscle car the cops love it. Always get thumbs up from the cops. They hate them tin can ricers though.

Local police department is holding a muscle car only car show in April. Feel weird putting my illegal car in their car show. The only cops who pull silly crap are the actual Cincinnati cops. Any other suburb is awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.