Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Emblem help?

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  DerekJohnScott 
#1 ·
Hi all next week I'm getting my car striped and originally was just going to take the 5.0 emblems out and put them back in the holes after. But is there anywhere that makes 302 emblems that would fit in the 5.0 holes? I think it would be cool and different I'm getting the hockey stripes on sides and would like for the holes to remain covered. Thanks all

#10 ·
Check out emblempros.com.

#17 ·
I bought black ones and just put them over the holes. I have a thread I started that shows how I took them off and plasti dipped the original ones. But after a couple washes the plasti dip came off so I just bought new ones. If you do decide to buy new ones make sure you spend your time making sure it's level. I put my on in my driveway. On a hill. When it was getting dark outside...........one looks crooked to me. But only I see it. But there are several choices to pick from, from just a simple eBay or amazon search.

#21 ·
I personally think that carbon fiber look alike emblems are silly looking. It is a mustang, not an f1 car, so unless you have a lot of carbon fiber I wouldn't do it. I think black or white emblems would look good against the white decal. Or if you could get it painted to match the blue that would be cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.