Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Muffler deletes question

5K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  MustangForEver 
#1 ·
So couple things here for starters if you have muffler deletes have you ever been pulled over just for excessive noise? Will I be passed for inspection with no mufflers in texas from what ive read that's a no.. and how does the installation process work and comments greatly appreciated

#4 ·
OP,

If you're interested in muffler deletes, check out Pypes Pype-Bomb axle-back. They're a muffler delete axle back but have some baffles to add a nice tone to the exhaust. This may help keep some attention from the fact you have no mufflers, since it will take some rasp away.

Don't get me wrong, it's still going to be loud as hell! Lol I just think it won't be as obvious you're missing mufflers!

Shane

#5 ·
^^This. Pypes Bombs have a very nice, mellow resonated sound that still manages to scream. A friend of mine has them and they sound hella good. You also have the Flowmaster Outlaws. I used to own a set of these (sold them yesterday) and while they claim that it's a muffler, I don't put much stock to that. They're really just a muffler delete with a mile resonated canister in the middle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.