Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Need o2 sensor advice !!

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  FORDuhl6 
#1 ·
I'm new to the forum and was looking to get some answers. I just bought a 2010 mustang GT. The car is 100% stock other than a muffler delete. I am now wanting to get a UPR O/R X-Pipe for it but I know it will throw a CEL and not pass inspection. I am trying to find out what people recommend or have had experience with, I was looking at either an o2 sensor spacer or a spark plug defouler. Now I know both do pretty much the same thing but I want to see what ppl have had the most success with. If worse comes to worse and try both and still have a CEL atleast I have a whole year before I have to get it inspected again and I could just throw the stock X-pipe on it and get it inspected again but it's just more of a hassell than anything. Thanks everyone and look forward to posting more !:headbang:

#2 ·
Not alot of people have 2010s still but welcome fellow 2010 owner haha.
Honestly since your probably going to keep modding in the future I would just get an SCT thata way you can clear the code and later down the line get some custom tunes for your car.
That's exactly what I'm doing right now to my 2010.
I have muffler deletes, Offroad x pipe, steeda cai and 3.73 gears. I have my tunes on my email just have to finish uploading them.

Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.