Mustang Evolution Forum banner

EXHAUST SYSTEM: I need help!!!!!

Tags
exhaust
1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  WadeC 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of any borla exhaust dealers near Tampa Florida? I live In saint pete but I have no idea where I can find a borla dealer :(

I'm getting/want the borla catback exhaust S-Type

Help, any info from anyone would be great thanks lol

#4 ·
No not dumb at all, I started out looking online, it actually looks like ill be buying it online also....the closest dealer to me is too far away.....but I didn't know about the discounts on here. Where can I did the code?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

This is what I found hope it helps
That's exactly the one I looked at online lol.....thanks though. I just hope shipping doesn't take forever, and then I have to find someone to install it for me

#7 ·
Order the exhaust from AM. Any muffler shop can put them on for you.

#10 ·
Thank u, that's all I needed to know! :) ordering them TODAY

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Don't get it twisted. I 100% recommend purchasing thru AM. I was only trying to answer his ?'s regarding if there was a distributers near him. Free Shipping, Great Customer Service, Price Matching, and the Forum and Military Discounts. You can't beat that. Good luck
Thanks! free shipping sounds good to me

#9 ·
Don't get it twisted. I 100% recommend purchasing thru AM. I was only trying to answer his ?'s regarding if there was a distributers near him. Free Shipping, Great Customer Service, Price Matching, and the Forum and Military Discounts. You can't beat that. Good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.