Tuner - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-06-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Tuner

Well get a new tune last night for my car and ended up bricking my car for some reason. Called everybody and all I got was it could be a fuse or something like that. Long story short the car wouldn't even turn over this morning but after staying on the phone with diablo sport I was able to force the stock tune to take and now the car runs fine. This is now the end of me doing all these tunes through the mail I made an appointment with kurgan Motor sports to have a dyno tune. This is just a heads up to everyone because I have tuned me car 3-4 times and no problem but this one time I thought I had just broke the whole damn thing.
Redstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
That sucks man. How were you able to get the stock tune back on?
racksteris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:02 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstang1 View Post
Well get a new tune last night for my car and ended up bricking my car for some reason. Called everybody and all I got was it could be a fuse or something like that. Long story short the car wouldn't even turn over this morning but after staying on the phone with diablo sport I was able to force the stock tune to take and now the car runs fine. This is now the end of me doing all these tunes through the mail I made an appointment with kurgan Motor sports to have a dyno tune. This is just a heads up to everyone because I have tuned me car 3-4 times and no problem but this one time I thought I had just broke the whole damn thing.
Never had any issues with American Muscle tunes bricking my car. Sorry bro.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2013, 05:12 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Yea thats wat I did . My car is a monster now and i dont even have a cai ...yet lol
Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:26 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
I dunno about with diablo but it does happen. That is why they generally have the ability to backup the stock tune.

SCT is awesome in that if you brick your car they can take the stock tune and build a recovery file. I had this happen once and that fixed it.

You switch tunes enough it is bound to happen once. Exact reason I don't change tunes on the weekend while SCT is closed.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT