Borla S-Type + OR H-Pipe + Ghost CAM Tune - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Borla S-Type + OR H-Pipe + Ghost CAM Tune

Had the Day off so I made a quick video

2013 Mustang GT
-Borla S-type Axelback (resonators removed)
-JBA Off Road H-Pipe
-Ghost Cam Tune

2013 Mustang GT Borla S-Type Ghost CAM - YouTube
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2013, 05:00 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

BeautifulšŸ‘
Smokeyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Hmmmm

Sounds radically different than mine. JBA o/r x pipe with Borla S-Types. Ghost cam tune from Bama

Advertisement

Old 03-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post
Hmmmm

Sounds radically different than mine. JBA o/r x pipe with Borla S-Types. Ghost cam tune from Bama

Yeah it does, could be the camera too. Sometimes they record audio differently.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:38 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Those cars sound awsome. Did you guys install them yourself? If so, how hard was it?
mtuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

I just wondering but does anybody get any grief over he loudness of them like to people call the cops over them. I ordered some o/r x pipes and I currently have slp loudmouths axel backs. I don't of people don't like the noise I just don't want folks f'n withy car when I'm not around if that makes sense

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

I swear I hate typing with touch screen phones lol
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:11 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy
Hmmmm

Bc u have x and he has h pipe
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:15 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtuck View Post
Those cars sound awsome. Did you guys install them yourself? If so, how hard was it?
I did install it myself initially but there was exhaust leaks so I took it to a shop and had them redo it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
I just wondering but does anybody get any grief over he loudness of them like to people call the cops over them. I ordered some o/r x pipes and I currently have slp loudmouths axel backs. I don't of people don't like the noise I just don't want folks f'n withy car when I'm not around if that makes sense

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Isn't the SLP loudmouths pretty much a muffler delete? The Borla Muffler keeps the sound somewhat tame. Driving around normally my set up isnt that loud.. but at WOT it really sounds like a bat out of hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe_Rae_mi View Post
Yeah that changes the tone a good bit as well.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:29 PM   #9
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Video not loading for me.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:44 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
Video not loading for me.
I'm not sure why man? Anyone else having issues loading video?
Old 03-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

No one has said a word and I leave for work at 6:30 a.m. but I have cool neighbors. If you get the wrong neighbor you might have problems.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Quote:

Well I know that, but that radically different? No offense OP don't mean it that way but his doesn't sound deeper than mine at revving but it doesn't sound like he has a cam tune at all compared to mine. Sounds good but not like a cam tune.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:41 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy

No one has said a word and I leave for work at 6:30 a.m. but I have cool neighbors. If you get the wrong neighbor you might have problems.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Well I know that, but that radically different? No offense OP don't mean it that way but his doesn't sound deeper than mine at revving but it doesn't sound like he has a cam tune at all compared to mine. Sounds good but not like a cam tune.
I mean I havnt even listend to it but there is a noticeable difference between the two. And no offense taken :EDIT: just listened to it and I know what your saying now. Could be camera quality idk lol. Your lope sounds great btw
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:56 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I mean I havnt even listend to it but there is a noticeable difference between the too. And no offense taken :EDIT: just listened to it and I know what your saying now. Could be camera quality idk lol. Your lope sounds great btw
Yeah I am betting the camera. Thank you! Who do you have the ghost cam tune through? Bama? Or one of the others.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:08 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
This is with Borla "S" catback with catted -X pulled and a off-road X put on. 93-Race tune and the Ghost. Sounded just plain wicked sick.......I had people at gas stations wanting to video it and of course a 1000 questions. Downside(s) were.....So loud it could be heard for miles, literally, if I was twisting it on back roads it was like straight headers. Never got pulled, but for sure a cop magnet !! Other downsides, I could share, but a whole different thread for that. The idle was music though.I have always had my old classic cars Cammed. The sound gives me wood...LOL! Sounded like my old 69 Camaro..... My 69 was a built beast.
Attached Files
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
back n a stang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT