No fun..We gotta do it - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
No fun..We gotta do it

Well I got about 11 hours of blood,sweat and tears. But seriously 11 hours of doing some real detailing. Paint correction. Getting all those Halograms, fine scratches and everything that shows up on black cars when the sun is shining.
I would much perfer spending the hundreds I have on proper machine polisher, chemicals, tapes, clay, proper pads and man the list is endless, on some other much more fun mods. Hard telling what all I already had bought over the years. I got a couple more desired items like... 78.00 for wax! WTF! but it's the heat. Anyway, the past 2 weeks have been all about susp. mods; Yes again....there endless and redoing some and adding some. Now I am over half done with the detailing. I'm doing some appearance mods along the way that when finished I think will be different and look good. I got one done and like to know your opinions ??!? PLEASE!! Bare in mind that there is more subtle stuff to cordinate it all before it's over. Here, I have a few pics of it. No. LOL, it's Not HP but gotta show it some love ya know. It'll feel good when I do finally pull it out. Seems like there always faster after you feel you loved on it....LOL.

PS..... Has anybody ever bought the front lower CS w/ fogs from Tousley? I see it's like 192.00 the 28.00 for each left right fog. Not sure about if all one would need is included. Like....Harness,bulbs,hardware and etc. If anyone knows who is the cheapest besides LRS please inform me. I got a Good friend who I will be buying myself one from but I know a young kid who wants me to see if he can get one and he stocks shelves at Foodlion part time and lives with his Mom and Dad, so I know he has very little money.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	94833   Click image for larger version

Name:	031.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	94834  

Name:	005.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	94835   Click image for larger version

Name:	034.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	94836  

Name:	018.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	94838   Click image for larger version

Name:	022.JPG
Views:	309
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	94839  

2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
back n a stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #2

Region: Alabama
Looking good
Natedog158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:11 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
looking good man! I dunno about the GB 5.0 badge right now, but long as you add some other GB accents to the outside I think it could work well. Looks a little by itself if you don't see the seats haha!

You know what you need for the interior? Just one small change, a GB shift knob from speeddawg.com

get rid of that silver shifter!

as for the CS valence, it literally is the valence itself and the foglights. The whole stock Ford kit the CS fogs just attach right to where the grill fogs did. So those will need to go, or he is going to be putting in more work and money to wire them in separately.
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Damn 11 hrs? I usually start getting tired of polishing after 30-45min
Redstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstang1 View Post
Damn 11 hrs? I usually start getting tired of polishing after 30-45min
I haven't hand washed and waxed my car yet this year, waiting for it to get nicer out and stay nicer out before going through the trouble, but the first few times of doing it by hand my chest always aches after. I lift weights every week too and it doesn't prepare you for that...
Old 03-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Like so copy cat lol jk tomorrow I'm getting striped in grabber blue just like the boss mustang I do love your rims that's next for me

O and r those seat covers?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-2865557230.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	449.3 KB
ID:	94847  
Moto111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

And this lol
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-2197167602.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	423.0 KB
ID:	94848   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2066699082.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	476.1 KB
ID:	94849  

Old 03-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto111 View Post
And this lol
yeah this is what I meant he should do, either full opposite of yours and do a blue ball with black stripes or like yours.

Either way would make his interior perfect.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:23 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post
looking good man! I dunno about the GB 5.0 badge right now, but long as you add some other GB accents to the outside I think it could work well. Looks a little by itself if you don't see the seats haha!

You know what you need for the interior? Just one small change, a GB shift knob from speeddawg.com

get rid of that silver shifter!

as for the CS valence, it literally is the valence itself and the foglights. The whole stock Ford kit the CS fogs just attach right to where the grill fogs did. So those will need to go, or he is going to be putting in more work and money to wire them in separately.
Oh yeah....As I said it's a sneak peek of GB. There is more stuff coming. I think it's gonna be hot and haven't seen one like it. They badges turned out factory or paint shop quality. Got one more to do of them. I'm already on a shifter knob that is black/GB. I wanted to wait till I get a MGW in there first then get it. I'm gonna do my dash pieces like my console and radio surround. The quality is so impressive I gotta do it. Not ricey at all. Thanks for feedback bro! Yeah I know they will plug up to to the old grill fog harness, but wondering if anybody has bought all of it from Tousley. Another words everything one would get if he ordered from LRS and others. I know those are ready when it arrives.
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
Old 03-08-2013, 10:26 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Dash pieces in grabber blue? There's a girl on here who did it looks nice just really bright. And those seats r they covers or u get the leather gb insert ones.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:30 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Like so copy cat lol jk tomorrow I'm getting striped in grabber blue just like the boss mustang I do love your rims that's next for me

O and r those seat covers?
Quote:
And this lol
No....Those are factory seats.... Post picks of your strips man. Interested at how it comes out. Car will look good I am sure

Thats the same one I am looking to get. Love it

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Dash pieces in grabber blue? There's a girl on here who did it looks nice just really bright. And those seats r they covers or u get the leather gb insert ones.
No the dash pieces will match my center console and stereo surround. Deep Hydrocarbon
Old 03-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Ahh sounds sick and here's a preview but if you do steal it ( which I don't care lol ) make sure I get credit I've never seen a car like this and il be making a thread tomorrow when she's done lol
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-2060058647.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	462.7 KB
ID:	94852  
Old 03-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I haven't hand washed and waxed my car yet this year, waiting for it to get nicer out and stay nicer out before going through the trouble, but the first few times of doing it by hand my chest always aches after. I lift weights every week too and it doesn't prepare you for that...
You will never accomplish by hand what you will with proper equipment and stuff and your chest will not hurt. I'll never do any car by hand again!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:35 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

I assume you are talking this from them

2011 FORD MUSTANG Parts - Tousley Ford Parts Depot

number 18 of that list.

which is BOSS/CS Style Lower Front Fascia (10-12 GT) BR3Z-17626-AB - Free Shipping!

and no doesn't come with the fogs but the fog kit is near 100 dollars more than the non fog kit.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:36 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ahh sounds sick and here's a preview but if you do steal it ( which I don't care lol ) make sure I get credit I've never seen a car like this and il be making a thread tomorrow when she's done lol
I saw this look a year ago.....There are only 2 things in that pic I have considered in conjunction with my other ideas. Nah.... You do not have to worry about mine looking like that. I like it but my direction is different altogether. It will like good man. Do IT dude!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:39 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Lol ya it's vinyl so if it doesn't presto it comes off but I think it will look good and turn necks when ever it goes some where. I still have a body kit to put on as well. But ya I love the black and grabber blue theme I want your seats lol with we had door inserts as well
Old 03-08-2013, 10:47 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I assume you are talking this from them

2011 FORD MUSTANG Parts - Tousley Ford Parts Depot

number 18 of that list.

which is BOSS/CS Style Lower Front Fascia (10-12 GT) BR3Z-17626-AB - Free Shipping!

and no doesn't come with the fogs but the fog kit is near 100 dollars more than the non fog kit.
That was the exact thing I was looking at tousley. Notice the fogs for it are 28.00 a piece which would be alot cheaper than the 344.00 to 349.00 they go for (totals) at the major places. Problem is I am sure there is stuff still needed if ordered like that. Like the harness and maybe lots of little sh*t.
But no, I do want the one with fogs. Cheapest I seen is LRS at 344.00 plus discount would be like 323.00 to door. I got a friend who will match that and I like to give my business to him. He's good dude.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Lol ya it's vinyl so if it doesn't presto it comes off but I think it will look good and turn necks when ever it goes some where. I still have a body kit to put on as well. But ya I love the black and grabber blue theme I want your seats lol with we had door inserts as well
No door insert but they are stitched all over in GB
Old 03-08-2013, 10:55 PM   #18
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Your car looks sweet man, Good Job..
racksteris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:01 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by racksteris View Post
Your car looks sweet man, Good Job..
Thanks man....I am amped on doing the rest in my plans but it may take weeks to finish
Old 03-09-2013, 09:36 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by back n a stang View Post
Well I got about 11 hours of blood,sweat and tears. But seriously 11 hours of doing some real detailing. Paint correction. Getting all those Halograms, fine scratches and everything that shows up on black cars when the sun is shining.
I would much perfer spending the hundreds I have on proper machine polisher, chemicals, tapes, clay, proper pads and man the list is endless, on some other much more fun mods. Hard telling what all I already had bought over the years. I got a couple more desired items like... 78.00 for wax! WTF! but it's the heat. Anyway, the past 2 weeks have been all about susp. mods; Yes again....there endless and redoing some and adding some. Now I am over half done with the detailing. I'm doing some appearance mods along the way that when finished I think will be different and look good. I got one done and like to know your opinions ??!? PLEASE!! Bare in mind that there is more subtle stuff to cordinate it all before it's over. Here, I have a few pics of it. No. LOL, it's Not HP but gotta show it some love ya know. It'll feel good when I do finally pull it out. Seems like there always faster after you feel you loved on it....LOL.

PS..... Has anybody ever bought the front lower CS w/ fogs from Tousley? I see it's like 192.00 the 28.00 for each left right fog. Not sure about if all one would need is included. Like....Harness,bulbs,hardware and etc. If anyone knows who is the cheapest besides LRS please inform me. I got a Good friend who I will be buying myself one from but I know a young kid who wants me to see if he can get one and he stocks shelves at Foodlion part time and lives with his Mom and Dad, so I know he has very little money.
Car looks great.love it.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:13 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

so Back in a Stang when you wanna wash and wax mine brotha! Gotta get all that road grime off . Will be picking up a clay bar kit here shortly to get that crap off.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
I love detailing my car even though it takes FOREVER I do it all by hand and can't wait to get a machine polisher.
BlackBetty5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:08 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

@ NATEDOG158....Thanks man!

@ nosympathy....... Yeah man you gotta get that thing looking good bro. You know spring will be here soon and you gonna want to sport that ride sharp as possible. You gonna need clay, but you gonna need a "whole" bunch more of other stuff too , if you wanna get her right. I know you will man. You got alot done lately and it's looking good man!

@cheelyb09..........Thanks!

@BlackBetty5.0.......Get "all" the right stuff in man.The polisher will do stuff you "can't" do by hand. To do it right, and buy a put together list of proper stuff you will need to spend 300.00to 400.00, but that would include good machine too.So worth it!!
Old 03-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by back n a stang View Post
@ NATEDOG158....Thanks man!

@ nosympathy....... Yeah man you gotta get that thing looking good bro. You know spring will be here soon and you gonna want to sport that ride sharp as possible. You gonna need clay, but you gonna need a "whole" bunch more of other stuff too , if you wanna get her right. I know you will man. You got alot done lately and it's looking good man!

@cheelyb09..........Thanks!

@BlackBetty5.0.......Get "all" the right stuff in man.The polisher will do stuff you "can't" do by hand. To do it right, and buy a put together list of proper stuff you will need to spend 300.00to 400.00, but that would include good machine too.So worth it!!
Yeah I gotta spend forever with a brush scraping all the wax off the plastic. Not excited for that. Let me tell you. Thanks BTW!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT