Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Whats next appearence wise

3K views 45 replies 12 participants last post by  JKLiNx 
#1 ·
So I ordered new black 302 emblems which will be alot bigger . I plan on a cowl hood and cervini bumper and new black rims . What else can I do appearance wise ? Was thinking caliper covors cuz I don't want to use the ford blue and it not match the stripes would look dumb wouldn't it? Thanks all and I've got alot of help from this forum !

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
+1

#8 ·
I was going to paint them with ford blue but worried the shade wouldn't match . That's why I might buy caliber covers in grabber blue when I get new wheels. And ok just my over all goal is to put it in shows I don't care if I win just want to have it looking as if she belongs lol. My future list is cowl hood , stalker bumper and side skirts , wheels and then all performance just slowly doing what I can . At this point car is plenty fast with my tune lol

#10 ·
Dude you got ALOT GOING ON THERE,. Less is always better man.

I would start taking some blue off that car.

Seriously you can get alot of bad advice on forums.

My car came with side scoop and stripes. I TOOK THEM OFF and the car looked so much better with out Them,
Before

After
Are those hood pins functional? If so where did you get them?

Also I agree. Look at mustangs that win car shows. They are never overdone at all.

#14 ·
Well I certainly understand why some people feel that way. But you'd be surprised on how many thumbs up I get or how many people are drooling over it as gas station . Lol I get less is more and perhaps when I put my cowl hood on il leave it stripeless on hood . I think the hood may be to much. But at end of the day my car is one of a kind . But I do appreciate your input :) and I love my scoops lol

#15 ·
Why do you have that decal? Do you live in FL?

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

My car came with side scoop and stripes. I TOOK THEM OFF and the car looked so much better with out Them,
Before

After
Why did you do the pins in the middle of ur hood? Arent they suppose to go above the head lughts?

#28 ·
Why do you have that decal? Do you live in FL?

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Why did you do the pins in the middle of ur hood? Arent they suppose to go above the head lughts?
That's where there mounted. I can't change the location. That's far from the middle.

It's the UPR kit. Only one location for it too go.

#16 ·
Asking alot of why qustions lol 1 I buy alot of my stuff from them and they are a great company . 2 it's grabber blue and blends with my car perfectly if I can find a custom one in grabber blue I may go that route with her name . My car is named midnight ( black and blue) would that be better ?

#19 ·
I think there's already enough to "grab" someone's attention in the rear view mirror between the GB grill surround and hood scoop. I do agree with some of the others, I think it would be largely improved without the roof, banner, and spoiler vinyl. Get rid of those and then the caliper covers might be ok, but otherwise it'd be too much, especially if you are considering those mirror covers, would be too "boy racer" IMO.

#20 ·
See I get why some think its to much but in person it all flows maybe mirrors would be to much and maybe il just do black calibers . But I'm going to remove 400 dollars of work lol I love the roof done only thing I may take off is hood vinyl and windshield . But then again over summer il be getting cowl hood. Every time I drive the car I get compliments so I have to be doing something right lol .

#21 ·

Before

After
I was thinking the same thing OP. That's a lot going on there. Personally I think you have too much color on it. If you removed the hood stripe it would probably change the whole look and look better too me. I'm not hating on your car at all, its a mustang lol, but ppl can go overboard sometimes and I think you are on the verge. If you are dead set on more GB then move inside the car or under the hood just keep if flowing and not go overboard.

#22 ·
Ya maybe il take hood stripe off . But the rest looks amazing to me I love my grill surround . And yes I plan on gb inserts for seats eventually. And I don't want to go overboard and I think once the bumper hood and side skirts are on it will change look again

#30 ·
To OP

I was being nice and so is everyone else.

I have not posted how I really feel about your car and why do you keep talking about all the attention your getting. Do you really know how they feel about your car when they turn and look.

If I turn and look at some thing like that on the road it's not because I think it looks good.

I know it takes a lot of money to do mods to your car to get it to look good. Cheep mods most of time just spoils the look of a nice car that you already have.

#31 ·
I'm happy with it that's all that matters to me . Yea it may be to much but il re evaluate it after some time maybe just have the sides and grill done . Just like advice and I think to some it looks good but I respect your opinions not butt hurt at all lol

#37 ·
Odd but still better than here in MI where you're only allowed to tint the top 3 inches of the front doors legally. It's a pain in the neck but 35% all around would look nice, that's what I had on my last car. Having a decent tint al around while still being able to see decently out the back at night is nice IMO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.