Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Mbrp long headers

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  nosympathy 
#1 ·
I have a 13 mustang gt an I'm dieing to get a complete exhaust system from mbrp. Does anyone know if they make the headers to fit a 13 yet or will the headers for the 2012 work?

#2 ·
I did some searching, and could only find headers for a 2011-2012 Mustang GT from MBRP. I would like to think that they fit the same, because it's the same motor.

I tried to get an exhaust for my 2013 GT, though, and it wouldn't fit; the exhaust was a Magnaflow system off of a 2012 that had been in a wreck. Turns out the piping or something is different from 2012-2013, so they wouldn't fit my car. I'd definitely make sure you get something that is guaranteed to fit your model year.

#3 ·
Yeah I'm looking man. I'm all about the sound I'm fine with the speed for now I just want it to be so loud an throaty it just pisses people off. But I'm still looking. Thanks for the heads up

#9 ·
Check with American Muscle. They have Shorty and Long Tube Headers for 2011-2013 GT's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.