Ghost Cam - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-20-2013, 07:02 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Ghost Cam

I'm looking for a throaty noise. Heard a bit about a ghost cam tune. Anyone got it and what you think about it?
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2013, 07:39 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
I've heared it in person. It sounds pretty great.

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:56 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickmarlow
I'm looking for a throaty noise. Heard a bit about a ghost cam tune. Anyone got it and what you think about it?
I've heard that there have been issues with it and a lot of tuners won't use it anymore. If you can find someone to do it you have to have an o/r midpipe
angelofrat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Car sounds good but doesn't run specially well. I have heard that lunds ghost can tune runs well. The one from bama acts funny when driving the car at low RPMs
Old 03-20-2013, 03:41 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
I have a Jon Lund 93 Octane Ghost Cam Tune on my car and it is awesome. Sounds and drives great. Not sure I would describe the sound as throaty, I would describe it as "lumpy". To put one of these tunes on your car you need to have a manual trans, and off-road x or h-pipe. They won't sell you one if you have an automatic or have the cats on your car.

This link is to a video I made last winter of my car after I put the tune on it. You can get an idea how it sounds- the Ghost Cam effect only "kicks in" at idle. Keep in mind that it was below 30 degrees that day, so that is not smoke you see coming out my exhaust.

2011 GT M6 Premium- Mechanical upgrades include: Boss 302 Intake, JLT CAI, JPC LT Headers, Off Road X Pipe, and mufflers, 410 Gears, Granatelli Hot Street Coil Packs, 93 Octane Ghost Cam Tune by Jon Lund,Eibach ProKit Springs,shocks, struts and sway bars, BMR LCA's, Strut Tower Brace, and adjustable Panhard Bar, Maximum Motorsports Camber/Caster Plates, Barton Shortshifter and bracket, Wilwood Superlight Brakes w/6 and 4 piston calipers, Steeda Spyders- 9-1/2X20 with 275/35 and 11X20 with 315/35 Nitto Invos.
bellski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:51 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellski View Post
I have a Jon Lund 93 Octane Ghost Cam Tune on my car and it is awesome. Sounds and drives great. Not sure I would describe the sound as throaty, I would describe it as "lumpy". To put one of these tunes on your car you need to have a manual trans, and off-road x or h-pipe. They won't sell you one if you have an automatic or have the cats on your car.

This link is to a video I made last winter of my car after I put the tune on it. You can get an idea how it sounds- the Ghost Cam effect only "kicks in" at idle. Keep in mind that it was below 30 degrees that day, so that is not smoke you see coming out my exhaust.

Oh I like that. That's clean man. Ill deff look I to that. Thanks for looking out.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellski View Post

I like how you talk about the smoke. Mine has smoke coming out regardless of the temp haha. Just harder too see when it is warm out.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT