Went to the track today - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-31-2013, 09:39 PM   #36
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post

K springs with tokico and everything else like lca, uca etc....
Erase your messages so I can pm you. Your inbox is full.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2013, 09:41 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13boss302 View Post

I have to agree with you on this nosympathy. I think we all feel the way you do
Hahaha! Bro the funny thing is I guarantee that ppl don't have the balls to post up our question yet they are happy they can find the answer.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

Thanks!

Thanks!

Yeah, someone had to finally say it. We have all been thinking it for a long time.
Do you guys form jerk circles and discuss this together? That's cute
Old 03-31-2013, 09:42 PM   #38
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
I had no dog in the fight and am glad to see anybody do well but honestly, the whole 9-5 comment was pretty much a slap in the face to every working man on this forum. If it were not for all the 9-5ers in this whole country, you wouldn't have s**t to invest. Pretty sure I will never buy anything from Late Model Restoration now. Appreciate the insight into how the company really feels about the people who keep their lights on.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2013, 09:43 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyLiriano View Post
Hahaha! Bro the funny thing is I guarantee that ppl don't have the balls to post up our question yet they are happy they can find the answer.
you mean when you ask the same question in 3 different threads at 3 in the morning when no one is awake? THen complain because no one answered you?

Specially when you ask questions that have already been asked 10 times over...

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
I had no dog in the fight and am glad to see anybody do well but honestly, the whole 9-5 comment was pretty much a slap in the face to every working man on this forum. If it were not for all the 9-5ers in this whole country, you wouldn't have s**t to invest. Pretty sure I will never buy anything from Late Model Restoration now. Appreciate the insight into how the company really feels about the people who keep their lights on.
well said sir! I purchased one item from them, and I think I am gonna leave them the link too this thread for why I will never purchase from them again...
Old 03-31-2013, 09:45 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
If I had sponsors I wouldn't be asking questions what to put on my car I take what ever they give me. Maybe one day I can get some free stuff for my cars
Old 03-31-2013, 09:50 PM   #41
Registered Member

Regular

I seriously can't believe dude just bashed some people that got everything they own from blood sweat and tears. I've worked my whole life for what I have. Ill be DAMNED if there will ever be a day when somebody downs the workin man. I will now honestly tell everyone I know not to buy parts from LMR.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:52 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I seriously can't believe dude just bashed some people that got everything they own from blood sweat and tears. I've worked my whole life for what I have. Ill be DAMNED if there will ever be a day when somebody downs the workin man. I will now honestly tell everyone I know not to buy parts from LMR.
Sadly there are people who don't understand this. I am like you, everything I have I have worked hard for. I was never given anything in life.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Quote:
If I had sponsors I wouldn't be asking questions what to put on my car I take what ever they give me. Maybe one day I can get some free stuff for my cars
haha I was gonna make this point, but didn't think he'd understand it.

Also I already e-mailed nathan.anderson@latemodelresoration.com and eddy.davis@latemodelrestoration.com and informed them of this thread and how I feel about it. I feel like more of you should do the same. I would love to see him stripped of his sponsorship.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:52 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Wth are you guys talking about for the last few pages way to blow the thread.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:56 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

That's all that both of them do is bash people on here. They ask questions and then 2 days later they answering the same question for someone else. Y'all better watch it he start sending you private messages and acting like a big man. I hate someone who calls out a working man if wasn't for us then he couldn't enjoy his so call road racing car
Old 03-31-2013, 09:58 PM   #45
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtian85 View Post
Wth are you guys talking about for the last few pages way to blow the thread.
Like I said before, I got no dog in the fight, apologies to the OP.

That being said, read what's been said. It stands for itself. Idc whose thread or what it says, I'm not gonna let somebody talk about those who work hard to get what they have.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:01 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's all that both of them do is bash people on here. They ask questions and then 2 days later they answering the same question for someone else. Y'all better watch it he start sending you private messages and acting like a big man. I hate someone who calls out a working man if wasn't for us then he couldn't enjoy his so call road racing car
I wouldn't have said what he said, maybe it was because he lost it ...... because we come from immigrant parents who work 5 to 5, construction, not a ac office, you guys do w.e u want I for one I'm done with m y car, said it today, I don't need to ask anymore unless I want to learn
Old 03-31-2013, 10:04 PM   #47
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
+100,000,000
Old 03-31-2013, 10:08 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
I got your back bro I agree that comment was way off!

You are no better than anyone else no matter how much money you make. The fact that some people work for a living makes them somehow less of a person than you?

I work hard for what i have and I honestly wish I could show you the kind of *** whooping you can expect to get when you Bash a hard working Amercain.

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:14 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I wouldn't have said what he said, maybe it was because he lost it ...... because we come from immigrant parents who work 5 to 5, construction, not a ac office, you guys do w.e u want I for one I'm done with m y car, said it today, I don't need to ask anymore unless I want to learn
It's not the first time he lost it I don't work in a ac office. I been in construction for over 20 years in the hot and cold building houses so I don't work 9 to 5 I never know when I get off so see you bashing people now ozzy saying we all work in ac office
Old 03-31-2013, 10:16 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

It's not the first time he lost it I don't work in a ac office. I been in construction for over 20 years in the hot and cold building houses so I don't work 9 to 5 I never know when I get off so see you bashing people now ozzy saying we all work in ac office
Bro ur like a girl, I'm not starting problems, its just u guys are saying 9 to 5 and I study and work construction and never been to work at 9, most jobs at 9 are offices here in miami at least
Old 03-31-2013, 10:19 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
I just have one question here that I've been wanting to ask, and will ask now because you're both in this thread. Are you guys brothers or what? One of you has your username as OzzyLiriano and then when McQueen posts links to his Youtube videos it says his name is Osmel Liriano... Same last name and Ozzy sounds like a nickname for Osmel. Just curious here.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:19 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

This got out of hand, that's all I'm going to say, and what is the point of posting things here for those reading this, so veteran members say incorrect responses?
Old 03-31-2013, 10:21 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Bro ur like a girl, I'm not starting problems, its just u guys are saying 9 to 5 and I study and work construction and never been to work at 9, most jobs at 9 are offices here in miami at least
You best just stop why you ahead you want to say I act like a girl? I can show you a girl you don't even want to go there with me
Old 03-31-2013, 10:22 PM   #54
Registered Member

Regular

I've dug ditches for a living, done whatever I have to, to take care of my family. Never had any help from anybody. We all come from immigrant parents or grandparents. Unless your a Native American, you are not from here that's a moot point. The point is, you start talking like people busting their *** are beneath you, they have a tendency to show you how far beneath you they are.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:22 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpass3490 View Post
I just have one question here that I've been wanting to ask, and will ask now because you're both in this thread. Are you guys brothers or what? One of you has your username as OzzyLiriano and then when McQueen posts links to his Youtube videos it says his name is Osmel Liriano... Same last name and Ozzy sounds like a nickname for Osmel. Just curious here.
No bro we are nieghbors and went to school together, that's all, we work for our cars, pay our bills and atleast in my case wished I worked a 9 to 5 job because things are way hard to even enjoy these cars anymore, that's why I ask a 10000 questions so I don't do something stupid on the car
Old 03-31-2013, 10:23 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I don't know what's happened to the people on this site but when I first joined it wasn't like this, seems like everybody is uptight and extremely too sensitive around here lately. If I wanted to see all this I woulda stayed on Facebook for this ***** man. Majority of us are men on here so can we please start acting like it and maintain order around here. I honestly thought that Vette owners were the arrogant ones but I see we got Stang owners as well... Experts, Novice, V6, GT, Manual, Auto, Black, blue , white, lower class, middle class or whatever !!! We all have our differences and opinions we don't need the arrogance from anybody #2cents
Old 03-31-2013, 10:25 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:

No bro we are nieghbors and went to school together, that's all, we work for our cars, pay our bills and atleast in my case wished I worked a 9 to 5 job because things are way hard to even enjoy these cars anymore, that's why I ask a 10000 questions so I don't do something stupid on the car
I gotcha, how come your username has his last name from his Youtube videos though? Lol are you the dude in the comparison of the exhausts in one of his videos?
Old 03-31-2013, 10:27 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I like how now that he royally screwed up and possibly costed his sponsorship, he left the thread and your demeanor changed 100%.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:28 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
+10000000
Old 03-31-2013, 10:29 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpass3490 View Post

I gotcha, how come your username has his last name from his Youtube videos though? Lol are you the dude in the comparison of the exhausts in one of his videos?
Yes I'm cuban/italian my name is osmel, but I'm known as ozzy, I'm the owner of the black car, that video sucks lol, can't believe we got such good comments, but since I have the camera, also a architect major, we shoot the videos with my camera
Old 03-31-2013, 10:30 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
I don't know what's happened to the people on this site but when I first joined it wasn't like this, seems like everybody is uptight and extremely too sensitive around here lately. If I wanted to see all this I woulda stayed on Facebook for this ***** man. Majority of us are men on here so can we please start acting like it and maintain order around here. I honestly thought that Vette owners were the arrogant ones but I see we got Stang owners as well... Experts, Novice, V6, GT, Manual, Auto, Black, blue , white, lower class, middle class or whatever !!! We all have our differences and opinions we don't need the arrogance from anybody #2cents
I hope this is aimed at him and not me as I spend most of my time helping people on here and have probably helped more people in a week than he has his entire times on this forum. If it is aimed at me, I am sorry this had to happen, but this has been long pent up against him. You know those people you just cannot stand the moment you first talk to them? that was my impression. I am sorry it happened now, but it has been waiting a long time to happen and was gonna happen from someone and I was willing to make that step forward for everyone and I obviously do not feel alone here.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:31 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I like how now that he royally screwed up and possibly costed his sponsorship, he left the thread and your demeanor changed 100%.
Guy wakes up at 6 everyday and proabably wants to keep what he earned bro, drop it man
Old 03-31-2013, 10:33 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Guy wakes up at 6 everyday and proabably wants to keep what he earned bro, drop it man
I do too, I wake up at 6:30 and work till 8 and repeat 4 days every week. He is the one making stupid comments on here. He shouldn't have done so. I am not dropping this. I am down right mad at the comments made here. If he wants to act like an immature little kid he is going to get treated like one.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:33 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Dude like I said. I give a f' who started it or who helped who the most since they been on here. all this b!tching is weak period and a waste of time kill it
Old 03-31-2013, 10:35 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I do too, I wake up at 6:30 and work till 8 and repeat 4 days every week. He is the one making stupid comments on here. He shouldn't have done so. I am not dropping this. I am down right mad at the comments made here. If he wants to act like an immature little kid he is going to get treated like one.
Okay do w.e suits you
Old 03-31-2013, 10:38 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Okay do w.e suits you
you guys don't talk a lot of big game anymore now that you see the whole forums are against you.

Classic high school bully who got whooped.

Hysterical.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
Dude like I said. I give a f' who started it or who helped who the most since they been on here. all this b!tching is weak period and a waste of time kill it
so your saying it is cool that all they do is troll and talk crap to people all the time? Some of us get sick of it. You should care who helps who, that is the point of the forums, not to come here and watch some stuck up kid act like he is better than everyone else.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:42 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

you guys don't talk a lot of big game anymore now that you see the whole forums are against you.

Hysterical.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

so your saying it is cool that all they do is troll and talk crap to people all the time? Some of us get sick of it. You should care who helps who, that is the point of the forums, not to come here and watch some stuck up kid act like he is better than everyone else.
? Lmfao bro just answer me this... how old are you and do u have a gf?

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Quote:

You know hat nvm bro, hope you can sleep, I for one have not direspected anyone or made fun of theirs cars, I'm glad that u stand ur ground, ur a real american, goodluck to u and go to sleep, ur going to get high blod pressure from this shyt
Old 03-31-2013, 10:43 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Hysterical.

Sympathy I here what our saying , but really if you let a troll effect you like that man c'mon bro that's the whole point. I wouldn't even acknowledge half of it really, I've learned alot from alot of people on here so I know what this site is for and "this" is not what it's for bro ...
Old 03-31-2013, 10:45 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Well I'm sort of ashamed to have join this forum just yesterday and read all the BS I just read , were mustang drivers , lets start acting like one . Ford mustang is an American car that we mostly all earn by working our tail off so when ever were done working we can hear that 400 horsepower motor put in work for us . I say everyone cut this s*** out but that's just my opinion
Old 03-31-2013, 10:46 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

You know hat nvm bro, hope you can sleep, I for one have not direspected anyone or made fun of theirs cars, I'm glad that u stand ur ground, ur a real american, goodluck to u and go to sleep, ur going to get high blod pressure from this shyt
yeah I do and I am 24 and own the mustang and a 40K truck and a house...all that I worked that "bad" 9-5 job for. Also my blood pressure is fine. I am enjoying the fact that your buddy is probably shaking in his boots over the stupid things he said in here. When you are sponsored you don't ever go running your mouth. Doesn't matter the situation.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT