Went to the track today - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-31-2013, 10:48 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

yeah I do and I am 24 and own the mustang and a 40K truck and a house...all that I worked that "bad" 9-5 job for. Also my blood pressure is fine. I am enjoying the fact that your buddy is probably shaking in his boots over the stupid things he said in here. When you are sponsored you don't ever go running your mouth. Doesn't matter the situation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2013, 10:49 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
Sympathy I here what our saying , but really if you let a troll effect you like that man c'mon bro that's the whole point. I wouldn't even acknowledge half of it really, I've learned alot from alot of people on here so I know what this site is for and "this" is not what it's for bro ...
I know and I have ignored him for so long, but I really enjoyed watching him royally screw up tonight.

And while I agree they don't need this on the site, we don't need most of the comments he has made on this site either. Personally I think the thread has served it's purpose and I am done posting in it, gonna do what others probably have and request it closed.

Personally being on this site as long as I have, this needed to happen and probably won't happen again for a long while.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:51 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE="nosympathy;1592173"]

yeah I do and I am 24 and own the mustang and a 40K truck and a house...all that I worked that "bad" 9-5 job for. Also my blood pressure is fine. I am enjoying the fact that your buddy is probably shaking in his boots over the stupid things he said in here. When you are sponsored you don't ever go running your mouth. Doesn't matter the situation.[/QUOTE

I get you, but you bash on other ppl too man, and those wayyy more ppl that post stupid question here, everyone sooner or later gets the point
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2013, 10:54 PM   #74
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredGTneelley View Post
Well I'm sort of ashamed to have join this forum just yesterday and read all the BS I just read , were mustang drivers , lets start acting like one . Ford mustang is an American car that we mostly all earn by working our tail off so when ever were done working we can hear that 400 horsepower motor put in work for us . I say everyone cut this s*** out but that's just my opinion
Sorry brother. Not the intentions at all. I hope people read what was said and know I love my car and am happy to see anybody have their dream. Whether v6 or v8. Just bothers me to see anyone talk about people who work hard. There are some great and knowledgeable people on here. Don't just the site by this one thread.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:00 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredGTneelley View Post
Well I'm sort of ashamed to have join this forum just yesterday and read all the BS I just read , were mustang drivers , lets start acting like one . Ford mustang is an American car that we mostly all earn by working our tail off so when ever were done working we can hear that 400 horsepower motor put in work for us . I say everyone cut this s*** out but that's just my opinion
I apologize aswell, this site has helped me with my questions achieve the car that I have today, I for one don't need to argue anymore, its not even my problem, but because of wating exact answers I've posted many threads, which I've learned is pointless, yall enjoy it nights
Old 03-31-2013, 11:13 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post

Aww you should make a movie

I am a stock broker and company owner, I know how to make money without bleeding like you
Now go to sleep that is getting late for you 9-5 job.
That's pretty messed up dude. Def crossed the line there. For some of us it's not about the money and I honestly I feel bad for you cause you'll never appreciate what you have. My mustang was earned literally with my blood, sweat, and tears. That's something no matter how much money you make you'll never be able to afford.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:24 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdrianHand View Post
That's pretty messed up dude. Def crossed the line there. For some of us it's not about the money and I honestly I feel bad for you cause you'll never appreciate what you have. My mustang was earned literally with my blood, sweat, and tears. That's something no matter how much money you make you'll never be able to afford.
+1111111 you and Ubnbit hit it on the head man. Love my pony and proud that I have worked for it!!
Old 04-01-2013, 06:52 AM   #78
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Thread closed for review

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:42 AM   #79
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Lets keep it closed. Turned ugly fast.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT