what would you do? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-31-2013, 08:34 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by racksteris View Post
The only think u can knock are the hood pins but my hood opened on the highway. It was scary to see it when I got out and see it was only held in place by the second lach
I think I am gonna do those same hood latches. They look good! I need to look where they mount on the 11-12 hood though, where I would like them to mount and where they do mount are very different haha.
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2013, 08:39 PM   #37
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
I think they contrast well with the black. I like black with chrome, white with black. Just can't find crap to go with red and silver.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:40 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
I heard some of the old school hood pins scratch paint is that true ? I've seen the latch ones they look sick
Moto111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2013, 08:41 PM   #39
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto111 View Post
Thus why plasti dip for now to see if he likes it that was my first post lol cheap easy takes couple hours then if you like it maybe some amr rims or w e your taste is . He does have a nice black 13 but my problem is I see 10 of those at my local dealer lol it looks good with hoods pins are they functional ?
Yes there functional read the post above. My hood opened on the highway. Only reason there on there. Trust me you don't see This one at your dealer lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3136096324.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	312.2 KB
ID:	99723  
racksteris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yes there functional read the post above. My hood opened on the highway. Only reason there on there. Trust me you don't see This one at your dealer lol
often times, like 90% of the time, less is more...
Old 03-31-2013, 08:44 PM   #41
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
I think they contrast well with the black. I like black with chrome, white with black. Just can't find crap to go with red and silver.
Dude red and black man, thats sick just like black and red.

Your car is red right. Go with a black theme
Old 03-31-2013, 08:45 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Haha u didn't give me the side view lol I like it . Its clean . Is the red stripe painted on rims when you bought it ? Looks good and yes I agree a blacked out mustang is sick but there's sentimental value to stuff some of us do but op go buy some plasti dip lol has he even posted lol
Old 03-31-2013, 08:49 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Rousch grill
Old 03-31-2013, 08:52 PM   #44
Road Trip!

Quote:
Haha u didn't give me the side view lol I like it . Its clean . Is the red stripe painted on rims when you bought it ? Looks good and yes I agree a blacked out mustang is sick but there's sentimental value to stuff some of us do but op go buy some plasti dip lol has he even posted lol
The old one do scratch your paint if don't pulled them out right. I have on my DD carbon fiber hood.

It's the rim guard that American muscle sells. You can get the in blue also. Your getter black rims right. That would looks sweet.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:54 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

I saw the grabber blue stuff but for 130 bucks or w e I think there crazy lol and I just did my calibers blue I think the blue outline might be overkill on my car . Thus why I got a new hood to with no vinyl lol
Old 03-31-2013, 08:59 PM   #46
Road Trip!

Quote:
I saw the grabber blue stuff but for 130 bucks or w e I think there crazy lol and I just did my calibers blue I think the blue outline might be overkill on my car . Thus why I got a new hood to with no vinyl lol
Well you can always take some blue off your car. The blue calibers and blue out line on black rims. That will look sweet. It's worth the money.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:03 PM   #47
Registered Member

Regular

U could actually cut down some of what u have on there if you are wanting to change. I think it would look amazing with the grabber about 8 inches wide going down the hood. I love how they are all extensions of who we are.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:03 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Buy some fog light halos AM.com, matte black stripes 12"[AM.com], plasti the wheels "Home Depot", change the map bulbs SDMustangs.com, window louvers "Eleanor" amazon or eBay , o/r H pipe summit racing .com, slp loudmouths axle back and yes I read your original post, 4.10 gears all within a reasonable price you should be able to find ...
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:03 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Haha no more thread jacking lol il pm ya"all lol
Old 03-31-2013, 09:06 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Haha no more thread jacking lol il pm ya"all lol
Dude was jabbin pretty hard huh? I like it personally, but we all know you can't please everyone ...
Old 03-31-2013, 09:08 PM   #51
Road Trip!

Quote:

The only think u can knock are the hood pins but my hood opened on the highway. It was scary to see it when I got out and see it was only held in place by the second lach
And your 3k suspension that you will probably never need in your lifetime ; )
Mikeyt03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:08 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Haha nope but I'm always looking for improvements but not haters lol it's all good
Old 03-31-2013, 09:15 PM   #53
Road Trip!

I'm a fan of red and black too btw.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3743757465.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	509.8 KB
ID:	99734  
Old 03-31-2013, 09:16 PM   #54
Registered Member

Regular

Would mine look ok with black even with the silver stripe?
Old 03-31-2013, 09:17 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyt03 View Post
I'm a fan of red and black too btw.
I like this red and candy red
Old 03-31-2013, 09:18 PM   #56
Road Trip!

Quote:
Would mine look ok with black even with the silver stripe?
Your trim is black, I don't see why not.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:22 PM   #57
Registered Member

Regular

I've been looking for months for the right wheels. The only ones I have found that I like are CS40's in silver. Now I'm gonna have to look at some black.

Sorry OP. I didn't mean to jack your thread. Not my intensions at all.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:44 PM   #58
Road Trip!

Quote:
I've been looking for months for the right wheels. The only ones I have found that I like are CS40's in silver. Now I'm gonna have to look at some black.

Sorry OP. I didn't mean to jack your thread. Not my intensions at all.
Do black or gunmetal actually. I like silver, but only because I see about 5 red 458 italias everyday and think my car would look that sweet with silver rims. And then I wake up...lol
Old 03-31-2013, 11:17 PM   #59

Region: Canada
nice clean black stripes with black plastidip wheels would look nice....
Daffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:29 AM   #60
Road Trip!

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Little tense today.

You don't see on the other forums how many guys are trading there manual for the auto.

Which has the fastest 1/4 mile times? All the faster 5.0 on the 1/4 mile are AUTO

It was a joke. Your car looks special.

come on guys, ease up. i think he was just having some fun, and he is right man your car dose look special, man its very uniqe, i luv the look of you car in my opnion, thats what were all sapposed to do is make are ponys stand out from the rest, and stand out from the people who got a 5.0 and dont do othing to it, because he only likes the way it looks and/or the power it has, we here are a proud few, who luv are cars 110% inside and out. looks and power. agreed?

so chill out guys lets talk.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

think i am going with black wheels, tinted windows, and maybe a saleen grill?

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

black8thelement i think you may be on to somthing there, but i do like my exhust, i will give a video in a lil bit, but my exhust sounds crazzy good, no drone, not to loud bvut not to suddle , sounds great under acceleration.
Tonyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:05 PM   #61
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Ok settle down y'all I really don't want to shut this down.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:01 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Oh btw everyone don't deal with TonyJ if he ever wants to sell you any items. I paid for springs on 4/20 via paypal balance and bank account which is instant transfer. He said he mailed out two days later and I still have nothing. He finally responded saying my payment never cleared which is obviously not true. I have opened a paypal claim and am waiting on that. His email is johnsonboync@me.com, name Paul Marks and lives in Asheville, NC. I just want a refund and it to be over with but obviously he doesn't wanna make it easy. Is on many mustang forums so be careful guys.
kornflake7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:09 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kornflake7 View Post
Oh btw everyone don't deal with TonyJ if he ever wants to sell you any items. I paid for springs on 4/20 via paypal balance and bank account which is instant transfer. He said he mailed out two days later and I still have nothing. He finally responded saying my payment never cleared which is obviously not true. I have opened a paypal claim and am waiting on that. His email is johnsonboync@me.com, name Paul Marks and lives in Asheville, NC. I just want a refund and it to be over with but obviously he doesn't wanna make it easy. Is on many mustang forums so be careful guys.
I saw what he was pulling in the for sale section. Sorry you have to go through that. I don't know why they haven't banned him yet. He is an obvious scammer.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Eh I should have known better but I haven't been on mustang forums much since I just recently got my car so wasn't sure how much used stuff goes for etc. Just wanna give everyone else the heads up
kornflake7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Ya he just scammed me 110 bucks for a tuner. This seriously sucks ***
03fastblack is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT