Modding time - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-05-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Modding time

Took delivery of my Sterling Gray 2014 GT Premium on Monday and already planning mods...Tint installed yesterday lol Exhaust to be ordered in the next week (Roush Axke back) along with JLT oil separator and Roush front splitter. MGW shifter will come soon too. Think I'll stay with that for a while, but may opt for a tune as well. The suspension seems firmer than the 2007 I traded in so ill wait a bit before doing suspension mods.
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
I'd say to give it a good 10k miles before a tune only because a handful of us have had computer related issues. After that if you don't have any problems then I'd say go for it.
KARgt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:07 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Probably will give it that or more. The power difference between the 4.6 and 5.0 make it less necessary and will give me more time to do suspension etc before any boost in power.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT