Rear window louvers - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-11-2013, 07:15 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
I love mine, got the pre-painted from AM. Paint matched perfectly. As far as them holding up, not to sure. Only been on for a few weeks.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT
I love mine, got the pre-painted from AM. Paint matched perfectly. As far as them holding up, not to sure. Only been on for a few weeks.
We can't see your rear louvers, only your side ones. Lol, you kind of have to point the camera towards the back, it like trying to photograph the grille from there lol

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:55 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
We can't see your rear louvers, only your side ones. Lol, you kind of have to point the camera towards the back, it like trying to photograph the grille from there lol
Thats because im a moron, and apparently missed the word "rear" when reading the thread title lol. You cant see my rear louvers because I don't have any
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2013, 07:55 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellski View Post
I have MRT's aluminum rear window louvers on my car and I think they are great. Very well made and sturdy. I am very happy w/ them.
I love those louvers, they are so retro!!!
Fritzep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT

Thats because im a moron, and apparently missed the word "rear" when reading the thread title lol. You cant see my rear louvers because I don't have any
Ah, lol, makes sense. I wouldn't call you a moron for that, good looking Stang by the way.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
Ah, lol, makes sense. I wouldn't call you a moron for that, good looking Stang by the way.
Lol been a long day at work.... Beer must be kicking in haha. Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I look over a lot of pics on here as we all do. I come across the ocassional mod that I think to myself "Man, I wouldn't do that to my car it doesn't look good" But then I realize the sun doesn't revolve around me and rather than post "that looks cheezy" or "That is sooooo ugly" I just scroll on.. but that's just me

PS..ordered MRT Louvers last week
3.31 gears
On order
Starsky007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:29 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu13stang View Post
One reason I may not be a fan is I had Louvers on a Trans Am when I was younger & they are hard to see thru & a little difficult to clean & clean under.
Ahh, the good ol' drinkin' days in my '77 Skybird (403ci Olds motor)...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	77 SkyBird.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	130212  
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:00 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by HERGTSPOT View Post
Im actually wanting to get a rear window louver.... next on the to do list.... I would stay away from the abs and fo with the aluminum. Ive driven cars with the rear louver and it doesnt affect the visibility by much. Its something you get used to over time.
I had an early 80's Mustang and put some aluminum louvers on it, and liked the look. They really keep the sun from beating down thru that big rear window. I did some dark tint on all the windows on another car years later (partially to keep the sun out) and that was fine during the Day, But at Night you couldn't see out of that thing to save you butt! And with the Louvers, there wasn't any problems like that.
dlstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:25 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Get louvers, put stripes on car, and stripe over louvers as well. You now have a sexy car.

I really have to say though, I've seen one car like that and it really made my mouth drop.
Ponyboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I actually love them! Think it makes the car look tougher. The pics i've seen of people who color match them are SICK.
Jshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:45 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Here's a pic of mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3533485549.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	658.0 KB
ID:	135561  
EastTNMustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Black cars make rear louvers look so much more sick
Jshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:58 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Louvers are bad a..! I'm actually looking into going with an old school look. White lettering on the tires and louvers all the way around.
Coyote Fever5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT