Pricing on 2013 mustang gt premium - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-18-2013, 12:14 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyt03 View Post

Chicks dig the stick huh? Dunno about that. If you have to rely on a transmission to get women, I would say your in a pretty bad place.
I'll choose stick over auto anyday. You can have fun driving your 2 pedal go cart
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2013, 12:58 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
You guys serious who gives a **** what transmission it is
It's a mustang gt either way
It's the same car that we love and picked to have over a Camaro right
Old 04-18-2013, 01:33 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgeh View Post
You guys serious who gives a **** what transmission it is
It's a mustang gt either way
It's the same car that we love and picked to have over a Camaro right
Seriously.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2013, 04:42 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgeh View Post

We live in California outside of Los Angels so Manual would be a pain in the *** with traffic we get around here
I've taken my manual 5.0 down there a few times for work, if I lived there is definitely do auto

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaximilian View Post

If it doesn't matter to you, do what you'd like. A lot of mustang enthusiasts will tell you otherwise, but it's your car/your preference.

If it was just your dad telling you to get auto, and you want the manual, talk to him. No reason why a manual should be make or break for this deal.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I granny shift mine up to 40 mph in 6th gear.

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaa!
Great advice, you should tear drive both but at the end if the day the experience is key and if manual or auto makes you comfortable then go for that... There's not a lot of difference anymore and the autos can handle more mod power
Old 04-18-2013, 04:50 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post
Always get into manual vs auto debates. Always.

Autos take no skill to drive manuals do.

Just saying.
There's SOME skill just less

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey13GT View Post

LMAO!! Awesome.

Auto in a muscle car = gay
Auto = gay? You're the one grabbing a stick 200 times a day.

HAH! Couldn't resist. I prefer manual but auto has caught up and definitely has benefits at this point
Old 04-18-2013, 05:07 AM   #41
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08mustanggt View Post

Ohhh now we see what you are. You talk big because you don't have the ability to even drive a manual (which you'll say you can and have because were on the internet lol) and you test drive what you can't have (which you'll say the money because again, its the internet. And don't think you're fooling anyone) lol. I hate when people get uppity about ****. Iconic muscle cars are seen as manual V8's. Anybody can tell you that. Can't wait to hear your bashful reply back!
Nice...real nice. You can believe what you want. I actually did a credit screening and income verification before I drove the r8 dick. I also test drove a manual r8 as well. Have fun with your 08 gt... I think my moms Toyota corolla could keep up with you.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:40 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGHOSS5.0
I got a 12 loaded for 26K (My dad let me get a manul) Oh, wait...I paid for it so I got what I wanted...My wife wanted an auto to which I replied, this is for me...not for you
Speaking of this is for me; pissed my ol'lady off. I've got her name on a house, 3 trucks, a car an 7 bikes, not my Mustang. Told her when she runs me off she can have it ALL, but the mustang is going with me.

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

HAH! Couldn't resist. I prefer manual but auto has caught up and definitely has benefits at this point
Yes they have, that's why 2 of my trucks have autos, but both my mustangs are manuals.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:35 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post

Touché my man!!! LOL
Old 04-18-2013, 08:02 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
think my moms Toyota corolla could keep up with you.
Does she drive an automatic as well?

Quote:
Nice...real nice. You can believe what you want. I actually did a credit screening and income verification before I drove the r8 dick. I also test drove a manual r8 as well. Have fun with your 08 gt...

And I did a credit screening/income verification for the Bugati. I'll share a secret with you. (no one cares) It' obvious that you're offended that people don't like the GT in an automatic because it's takes literally no skill to drive it. Toughen up, Princess.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:13 AM   #45
Road Trip!

Quote:

And I did a credit screening/income verification for the Bugati. I'll share a secret with you. (no one cares) It' obvious that you're offended that people don't like the GT in an automatic because it's takes literally no skill to drive it. Toughen up, Princess.
I'm not offended at all. Not one bit. I'm sure you would be when an auto takes you out. Loser.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:17 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Speaking of this is for me; pissed my ol'lady off. I've got her name on a house, 3 trucks, a car an 7 bikes, not my Mustang. Told her when she runs me off she can have it ALL, but the mustang is going with me.

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Smart smart man. I like where your head is at.
l l 6 Spd l Prem Pkg l Nav l TP l LthrRecaros l AmericanRacing 1 7/8 LTs l O/R H l JLT CF CAI lVMP Tuned l BorlaS Quads w/ResDel. l GT500Valance l KoniStr.T l K-Springs l GT500 Mounts l BMR UCA&LCA l BMR Relos l BMR Panhard l SpeedDawg Knob l 5.0 LloydsMats l Redline HoodStrts l Bobs CF Oil Sep. l 15% Tint l CDC Grille l StrtScn2 ChinSpoiler l GT/CS Fogs w/4500k l RTR DeckLid l CF Engine/CoilCoversl
Old 04-18-2013, 08:18 AM   #47
Road Trip!

Quote:

Wait I'm a princess? Funny...you car isn't exactly a masculine color buddy.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:26 AM   #48
Road Trip!

Quote:

You can't even install an axle back or your own springs...why the f do you want a manual again? I like how all of the losers come out to talk **** about autos. They're usually the ones who start threads like "what cai is better". I'm offended by your ignorance, not your opinion.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:44 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You can't even install an axle back or your own springs...why the f do you want a manual again? I like how all of the losers come out to talk **** about autos. They're usually the ones who start threads like "what cai is better". I'm offended by your ignorance, not your opinion.
You mad?

If you even read the thread, I told the OP that it's his car and if he wanted an auto, he should get it. But a V8 IMO would be a better option. And that constitutes smack talking automatic trannys on a GT in what world?

I bet your spectacular reading comprehension and people skills (as displayed in this thread) are what enable your credit and income to absorb the cost of an R8. When in actuality, It's you Mommy and Daddy that bought you your car. Amirite, Mikey?

Make sure you thank them.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:07 AM   #50
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
This thread needs to get back on topic or it will be closed.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:09 AM   #51
Road Trip!

Quote:

You mad?

If you even read the thread, I told the OP that it's his car and if he wanted an auto, he should get it. But a V8 IMO would be a better option. And that constitutes smack talking automatic trannys on a GT in what world?

I bet your spectacular reading comprehension and people skills (as displayed in this thread) are what enable your credit and income to absorb the cost of an R8. When in actuality, It's you Mommy and Daddy that bought you your car. Amirite, Mikey?

Make sure you thank them.
Not even close. I live in miami with my wife. I
purchased my mustang, my m3, my
Wife's 328i, and my condo on the miami oceanfront all by myself. Not trying to make you feel jealous, but since your being a **** there ya go.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:12 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Not even close. I live in miami with my wife. I
purchased my mustang, my m3, my
Wife's 328i, and my condo on the miami oceanfront all by myself. Not trying to make you feel jealous, but since your being a **** there ya go.
Haha, the most secure ones don't need to brag about their toys. Sorry you feel the need to puff your chest out, fabricated or not.

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
This thread needs to get back on topic or it will be closed.
You'd be better off closing it, since someone decided to turn it into a their own chest-thumping platform.

I think the OP got what he needed out of this thread anyway.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:13 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:

Lol look at this though boy just cuz you know how to put on a CAI you think you know ****? Get your bolt on mustang *** out of my face. Don't be cocky over the internet. At age 18 i built my own forged 4.6 that would have smoked your 5.0 and leave it in dust. No one care about your moms Camry or the r8 you drove here. As you can see its a mustang forum. All you wanna do is pick fights here with everyone. Like i said before have fun driving your 2 paddle go cart.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:15 AM   #54
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Closed...
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
2013 mustang