Pricing on 2013 mustang gt premium - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-16-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Pricing on 2013 mustang gt premium

I was thinking of buying one and I was just wondering how much you guys got yours for?
I'm thinking auto transmission (dad wont let me get manual) and electric package
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2013, 10:25 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgeh View Post
I was thinking of buying one and I was just wondering how much you guys got yours for?
I'm thinking auto transmission (dad wont let me get manual) and electric package
Go to truecar.com, enter your zip code, and build the car how you want it. That's what you'll pay.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:29 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
dad won't let you get a manual............................
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2013, 10:39 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Just curious why your dad won't let you get a manual? It'll actually make you drive more responsibly, well at least it did for me, because of the whole learning process. You can't just mash the gas pedal, point and go you actually have to think about shifting which made me actually drive slower and more carefully. Just something to think about .....
l l 6 Spd l Prem Pkg l Nav l TP l LthrRecaros l AmericanRacing 1 7/8 LTs l O/R H l JLT CF CAI lVMP Tuned l BorlaS Quads w/ResDel. l GT500Valance l KoniStr.T l K-Springs l GT500 Mounts l BMR UCA&LCA l BMR Relos l BMR Panhard l SpeedDawg Knob l 5.0 LloydsMats l Redline HoodStrts l Bobs CF Oil Sep. l 15% Tint l CDC Grille l StrtScn2 ChinSpoiler l GT/CS Fogs w/4500k l RTR DeckLid l CF Engine/CoilCoversl
Old 04-16-2013, 10:42 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That isn't even a mustang..... But to answer your question I bought mine used 1200 miles around 23ish
Old 04-16-2013, 10:47 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey8 View Post
Just curious why your dad won't let you get a manual? It'll actually make you drive more responsibly, well at least it did for me, because of the whole learning process. You can't just mash the gas pedal, point and go you actually have to think about shifting which made me actually drive slower and more carefully. Just something to think about .....
Kind of my opinion on it too. You def can't sit there and yak on the phone either since you will constantly be shifting. It also makes you more aware of your speed since you end up paying a lot of attention to speed /engine sound/rpms for shift points. I hardly every don't realize I'm speeding in my Mustang but am constantly not realizing I'm speeding in my Flex lol
Old 04-16-2013, 11:49 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post
That isn't even a mustang..... But to answer your question I bought mine used 1200 miles around 23ish
Holy crap man! How did you get such a good deal? 23k is like V6 territory.. Here in AZ the 13 GT Premiums are like 34-35k and with the electric/navigation package I believe its like 2k more.. but with the 14's in you should be able to get a good deal, plus possible rebates.. Wish I could find a 13 GT with track pack here.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:19 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
We live in California outside of Los Angels so Manual would be a pain in the *** with traffic we get around here
Old 04-17-2013, 12:25 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Manual, get your dad thinking straight. Too many reasons for a 6M over a 6A.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Quote:

We live in California outside of Los Angels so Manual would be a pain in the *** with traffic we get around here
I live in Miami and so do some other manual owners. Traffic sucks during rush hour. It isn't that bad, and when you think of the bright side with a 6M then you'll stop caring.
Old 04-17-2013, 01:11 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE=Joyride;1613997]Manual, get your dad thinking straight. Too many reasons for a 6M over a 6A.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

I live in Miami and so do some other manual owners. Traffic sucks during rush hour. It isn't that bad, and when you think of the bright side with a 6M then you'll stop caring.[/QUOTE

is there something wrong with fords automatic transmission
Old 04-17-2013, 01:18 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Europe
I got a 2013 gt premium with the track pack and recaros for 36 which included the shipping price to Italy

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Oh and the appearance pkg 5 and all weather floor mats
Old 04-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

is there something wrong with fords automatic transmission
No, there is just something wrong with buy a 400HP beast with an automatic transmission.

To each his own, I guess.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:00 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaximilian View Post

No, there is just something wrong with buy a 400HP beast with an automatic transmission.

I know it's a burn -.- but I test drove the gt and fell in love so manual or not Lol I don't really care as long as I have it
Old 04-17-2013, 11:05 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I know it's a burn -.- but I test drove the gt and fell in love so manual or not Lol I don't really care as long as I have it
You'll love it either way for sure. Nothing like rowing through gears though...
l l 6 Spd l Prem Pkg l Nav l TP l LthrRecaros l AmericanRacing 1 7/8 LTs l O/R H l JLT CF CAI lVMP Tuned l BorlaS Quads w/ResDel. l GT500Valance l KoniStr.T l K-Springs l GT500 Mounts l BMR UCA&LCA l BMR Relos l BMR Panhard l SpeedDawg Knob l 5.0 LloydsMats l Redline HoodStrts l Bobs CF Oil Sep. l 15% Tint l CDC Grille l StrtScn2 ChinSpoiler l GT/CS Fogs w/4500k l RTR DeckLid l CF Engine/CoilCoversl
Old 04-17-2013, 11:06 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
If it doesn't matter to you, do what you'd like. A lot of mustang enthusiasts will tell you otherwise, but it's your car/your preference.

If it was just your dad telling you to get auto, and you want the manual, talk to him. No reason why a manual should be make or break for this deal.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Quote:
You'll love it either way for sure. Nothing like rowing through gears though...
I granny shift mine up to 40 mph in 6th gear.

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaa!
Old 04-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Your money, your car. Get the transmission more convenient for you.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post
dad won't let you get a manual............................
Lol exactly what I was thinking.... And heck, if my dad was offering to pay I'd take whatever i could get lol. Just curious as to how old you are? 420 horses is a lot of power for a new driver, ragardless as to what trans you get.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Old 04-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I got a 12 loaded for 26K (My dad let me get a manul) Oh, wait...I paid for it so I got what I wanted...My wife wanted an auto to which I replied, this is for me...not for you
Old 04-17-2013, 01:24 PM   #19

I live in L.A. and traffic never seems to be an issue with a manual. you usally start planning your routes ahead of time if you think there might be traffic which in essence makes you more responsible IMO. in any case i got my '13 with track pack, 301a, and safety & security package for 33k brand new.
Old 04-17-2013, 02:04 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post

Lol exactly what I was thinking.... And heck, if my dad was offering to pay I'd take whatever i could get lol. Just curious as to how old you are? 420 horses is a lot of power for a new driver, ragardless as to what trans you get.
Lol yeah my dad is paying for it and I'm paying half when I start to work and I'm 18 lol our family is all about speed having jet ski quads dirt bike

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Oh and a doom-buggy
Old 04-17-2013, 02:33 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lol yeah my dad is paying for it and I'm paying half when I start to work and I'm 18 lol our family is all about speed having jet ski quads dirt bike

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Oh and a doom-buggy
Be careful man. Thats alot of power for a young kid. I know you're gonna tell us you know what your doing, and you will be safe, but thats what all 18 year olds say before they wrap their car around a tree. You may have experience driving jet skis, but not 420 hp cars. When I. First started riding motorcycles i figured it would be breeze to learn since i had been around fast cars for so long. Boy was I wrong. Yes, i learned how to operate and drive the bike in a few hours, but to truly learn to ride and respect the machine took years of practice. Thankfully none of my "learning experiences" were too too severe. There's a reason why your insurance rates will be outrageous until your 25 driving a car like that. Lol wish my dad bought me a $35k car though. So i don't blame you for not turning it down lol
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Old 04-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post

Be careful man. Thats alot of power for a young kid. I know you're gonna tell us you know what your doing, and you will be safe, but thats what all 18 year olds say before they wrap their car around a tree. You may have experience driving jet skis, but not 420 hp cars. When I. First started riding motorcycles i figured it would be breeze to learn since i had been around fast cars for so long. Boy was I wrong. Yes, i learned how to operate and drive the bike in a few hours, but to truly learn to ride and respect the machine took years of practice. Thankfully none of my "learning experiences" were too too severe. There's a reason why your insurance rates will be outrageous until your 25 driving a car like that. Lol wish my dad bought me a $35k car though. So i don't blame you for not turning it down lol
Thank you my dude! And I will of course the machine doesn't care how old you are it's gonna kill you if you drive like a dumbass
Old 04-17-2013, 03:37 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Thank you my dude! And I will of course the machine doesn't care how old you are it's gonna kill you if you drive like a dumbass
Very true. But I agree with everyone else, get the 6 speed. You will regret it later. And dont use traffic as an excuse lol! I live in northern VA, about 25 min outside DC, and have to drive 62 miles EACH WAY to work in some of the worst traffic in the entire US.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Lol Ill try to convince him
Old 04-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post

I hate it when people are insulting like this
Old 04-17-2013, 04:11 PM   #26
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaximilian View Post

Dude. My auto will kill your manual any day of the week.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:11 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyt03 View Post

I understand manual for enthusiasts reasons, but any point against an auto for performance(except road course), reliability, or maintenance reasons is ridiculous. Pre 2011, I would agree with manual. Make you're dad happy, he is paying...you're young and will have more cars down the road.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:34 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Lol so this is so funny. I am 20 now and When i was 18 my dad bought me 05 GT premium convertible. Built it up to 550hp and totaled it. 2 years later I bought myself a brand spanking new 13 GT premium 6M. I don't care what anyone says manual is the way to go bro. Lol plus chicks dig the stick. Not a great looking dude myself but that 6speed Manual gets good amount of ladies!! Just think about it
Old 04-17-2013, 05:48 PM   #29
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMSPNKR View Post
Lol so this is so funny. I am 20 now and When i was 18 my dad bought me 05 GT premium convertible. Built it up to 550hp and totaled it. 2 years later I bought myself a brand spanking new 13 GT premium 6M. I don't care what anyone says manual is the way to go bro. Lol plus chicks dig the stick. Not a great looking dude myself but that 6speed Manual gets good amount of ladies!! Just think about it
Chicks dig the stick huh? Dunno about that. If you have to rely on a transmission to get women, I would say your in a pretty bad place.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:36 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Always get into manual vs auto debates. Always.

Autos take no skill to drive manuals do.

Just saying.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:59 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

thanks guys!
Old 04-17-2013, 10:08 PM   #32
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post
Always get into manual vs auto debates. Always.

Autos take no skill to drive manuals do.

Just saying.
It does require skill. But not very many drivers have the skill to beat an auto. Manual transmissions are a thing if the past, at least in imports and super cars. Twin clutch autos are taking over, and I've got to say, after test driving a new Audi r8, I can see why.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ok, dude. Relax there, killer.

I'd rather drive the car than let the car drive me. That's all.

As you were.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:31 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:

It does require skill. But not very many drivers have the skill to beat an auto. Manual transmissions are a thing if the past, at least in imports and super cars. Twin clutch autos are taking over, and I've got to say, after test driving a new Audi r8, I can see why.
Ohhh now we see what you are. You talk big because you don't have the ability to even drive a manual (which you'll say you can and have because were on the internet lol) and you test drive what you can't have (which you'll say the money because again, its the internet. And don't think you're fooling anyone) lol. I hate when people get uppity about ****. Iconic muscle cars are seen as manual V8's. Anybody can tell you that. Can't wait to hear your bashful reply back!
Old 04-17-2013, 11:47 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
In b4 thread gets closed!! LOL
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
2013 mustang