New vanity plates.. are they hard to understand? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-26-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Got my new plates in the mail the other day, and I thought they were pretty easy to figure out, considering the car is blacked out. but i guess i was wrong.

Went to the dealership today to get my alignment done after the suspension mods and was standing there with a few of the techs talking about the car. Anyway, as i was getting ready to leave the guy said " by the way, what the hell do your plates mean? " I told him and then he said " ahh i get it, I never would have figured that out ". Can you all get it easily, or do i need new plates? Lol heres an awesome pic i took today while messing around with my camera effects.

If you cant see um to well, they read NTMAR5-0

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130426_180001.png
Views:	637
Size:	558.8 KB
ID:	104370

new vanity plates
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2013, 05:05 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post
Got my new plates in the mail the other day, and I thought they were pretty easy to figure out, considering the car is blacked out. but i guess i was wrong.

Went to the dealership today to get my alignment done after the suspension mods and was standing there with a few of the techs talking about the car. Anyway, as i was getting ready to leave the guy said " by the way, what the hell do your plates mean? " I told him and then he said " ahh i get it, I never would have figured that out ". Can you all get it easily, or do i need new plates? Lol heres an awesome pic i took today while messing around with my camera effects.

Attachment 104370

new vanity plates
Sounds like that guy is a few cents short of a quarter.
BatmanUriah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:08 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanUriah View Post

Sounds like that guy is a few cents short of a quarter.
Thats what im thinking, although my fiancée said the same thing, but obviously i take her opinion on cars, they way she would take mine on a pair of new shoes lol.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2013, 05:14 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Quote:

new vanity plates
Nightmare 5.0!?
WadeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:15 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Thats what im thinking, although my fiancée said the same thing, but obviously i take her opinion on cars, they way she would take mine on a pair of new shoes lol.
Hah. I totally understand that.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:17 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeC View Post

Nightmare 5.0!?
Got it!
Old 04-26-2013, 05:22 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

I was thinking about getting gtoffme- get off me!!
Old 04-26-2013, 05:24 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeC View Post
I was thinking about getting gtoffme- get off me!!
Or gtmeoff...
Old 04-26-2013, 05:25 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
I got it right away.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:28 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Or gtmeoff...
I like that one lol thats awesome
Old 04-26-2013, 05:29 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Or gtmeoff...
Lol
Old 04-26-2013, 05:30 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

I almost went with FA CUE but didn't want to cause any trouble lol
Old 04-26-2013, 06:35 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
I almost went with FA CUE but didn't want to cause any trouble lol
haha that is awesome. I'd want some that somehow say "get off my ***" but I have a feeling people would only tailgate me more. I mean seriously. If I can't see your headlights while doing 80mph on the highway at night you are wayyyyy to damn close.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:40 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

haha that is awesome. I'd want some that somehow say "get off my ***" but I have a feeling people would only tailgate me more. I mean seriously. If I can't see your headlights while doing 80mph on the highway at night you are wayyyyy to damn close.
Hhaha that would be a good one for northern va, idiots around here love to tailgate. Luckily for them i now have a new car i love to much to perform anymore "brake tests" lol

One thing i really hate is being tail gated on my bike. People around here are so inconsiderate. So i started carrying a golf ball in my jacket pocket. If they were to close i would give them 2 chances to back off with hand signals, 3rd time was a golf ball being tossed over my left shoulder straight into their windshield. Happened twice. True stories lol.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:47 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Hhaha that would be a good one for northern va, idiots around here love to tailgate. Luckily for them i now have a new car i love to much to perform anymore "brake tests" lol

One thing i really hate is being tail gated on my bike. People around here are so inconsiderate. So i started carrying a golf ball in my jacket pocket. If they were to close i would give them 2 chances to back off with hand signals, 3rd time was a golf ball being tossed over my left shoulder straight into their windshield. Happened twice. True stories lol.
lol that isn't illegal! haha.

I can't do that so I slow down and drive below speed limit until they go to go around me and I floor it forward and repeat. I also absolutely hate people who sit in the fast lane and don't pass. The fast lane is not a cruising lane meant to have fun in. It is meant to pass. Not passing GTFO. lol. Only time I hate driving the stang and wish i was driving my truck. People who sit in the fast lane and drive slow/not passing get the brights right through their back window while I tailgate them.

I hate tailgating for non valid reasons. I.E. doing it when someone is following the rules of the road even if you don't like it. If I usually drive a 35 mph road at 45 and the guy is going 35 I may hate it but I won't be an ***. Want to sit neck and neck with some guy doing 60 in a 65 while blocking both lanes of the highway? Going to be an *******.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

lol that isn't illegal! haha.

I can't do that so I slow down and drive below speed limit until they go to go around me and I floor it forward and repeat. I also absolutely hate people who sit in the fast lane and don't pass. The fast lane is not a cruising lane meant to have fun in. It is meant to pass. Not passing GTFO. lol. Only time I hate driving the stang and wish i was driving my truck. People who sit in the fast lane and drive slow/not passing get the brights right through their back window while I tailgate them.

I hate tailgating for non valid reasons. I.E. doing it when someone is following the rules of the road even if you don't like it. If I usually drive a 35 mph road at 45 and the guy is going 35 I may hate it but I won't be an ***. Want to sit neck and neck with some guy doing 60 in a 65 while blocking both lanes of the highway? Going to be an *******.
Oh i agree 110% man. Its the same stuff here.
Its funny too the first time i pulled the golf ball trick i came home and told the fiance about it. She said "dont you feel bad you broke his windshield?" i said HELL no are you kidding?!?! I taught him a lesson! Bet he never tailgates a biker again lol. He can replace his windshield, if he rear ends me i cant replace my life! lol After that she understood and agreed lol
Old 04-26-2013, 07:03 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Oh i agree 110% man. Its the same stuff here.
Its funny too the first time i pulled the golf ball trick i came home and told the fiance about it. She said "dont you feel bad you broke his windshield?" i said HELL no are you kidding?!?! I taught him a lesson! Bet he never tailgates a biker again lol. He can replace his windshield, if he rear ends me i cant replace my life! lol After that she understood and agreed lol
Haha I totally get doing that. It could theoretically cause a big accident though. Personally cops need to stop catching speeders and start catching tailgaters and people who chill in the fast lane. Those people are far scarier than people speeding.

Also sorry for accidently thread hijacking. Lol.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:06 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Haha I totally get doing that. It could theoretically cause a big accident though. Personally cops need to stop catching speeders and start catching tailgaters and people who chill in the fast lane. Those people are far scarier than people speeding.

Also sorry for accidently thread hijacking. Lol.
Haha no problem man, i totally with you.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:23 PM   #19
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
There's a lady here that has go away on her plates
Old 04-26-2013, 11:51 PM   #20
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Quote:

Attachment 104370

new vanity plates
Sounds like they weren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
Attached Images

DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:01 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:

I hate tailgaters too. I'm an avid David brand BBQ Sunflower Seed eater. Actually, I'm a master seed eater. I take in a left cheek full, pull them over individually, crack the shell and eat the seed, then store the empty shells in my right cheek. Once the right cheek is full, I spit the empty shells out and load up again. You ever had a mouthful of shells and spit splattered all over your windshield? Lots of washer fluid and wiping action is required to remove the slimey mess. Tailgaters usually back off immediately.
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:04 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post
I hate tailgaters too. I'm an avid David brand BBQ Sunflower Seed eater. Actually, I'm a master seed eater. I take in a left cheek full, pull them over individually, crack the shell and eat the seed, then store the empty shells in my right cheek. Once the right cheek is full, I spit the empty shells out and load up again. You ever had a mouthful of shells and spit splattered all over your windshield? Lots of washer fluid and wiping action is required to remove the slimey mess. Tailgaters usually back off immediately.
Haha. Gross. Maybe I'll start carrying water balloons filled with crisco oil. Imagine that hitting your windshield and getting all over your car.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:07 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Haha. Gross. Maybe I'll start carrying water balloons filled with crisco oil. Imagine that hitting your windshield and getting all over your car.
Lucas Hub Oil works very well in balloons too.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:09 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post
Lucas Hub Oil works very well in balloons too.
Haha I just would hate to be the one to do that and watch an pile up happen because of one *******. I am all for punishing people like that but not at the expense of others.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:14 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Haha I just would hate to be the one to do that and watch an pile up happen because of one *******. I am all for punishing people like that but not at the expense of others.
You're right about that. We ARE talking about committing crimes here. You can be jailed for launching what law enforcement calls "projectiles" out the window. That goes for drink cups, ice cream cones and so forth.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:57 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Thats why i stick with a golf ball. It cracks the windshield, but wont cause any real loss of vision of the road.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:42 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Not sure how you don't understand that. Pretty easy, unless you're a smidge slow.

Besides, vanity plates don't necessarily need to be understood, as long as you know what they mean that's all that matters. When I get my plates "KLAXMLN," no one is going to know what the hell that means. Lol...
Klaximilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:56 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Shoulda got NOPLATES, I get away with everything jk haha
foxbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:36 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut

Name:	image-1096158235.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	105080
]
Ravnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:59 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
Sounds like they weren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
wow what a guy..........
Jsmorley81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:35 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravnus View Post
]
I like that you'll be sorry!
Old 04-30-2013, 03:24 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:

I like that you'll be sorry!
Glad u figured it out...most people can't. Got it from that movie Born to Race....good flick
Ravnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:33 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravnus View Post

Glad u figured it out...most people can't. Got it from that movie Born to Race....good flick
Haven't seen that movie, just watched the trailer.... Downloading it now lol. Saw a Coyote in trailer and was sold lol
Old 05-01-2013, 07:10 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

I'm an a team fan
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-1252783740.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	402.3 KB
ID:	105391  
Thomas11CS5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:44 AM   #35

Region: New York
I'm making mine "MYLILPNY" please tell me you guys understand that.
Stg3Roush is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT