Two stupid questions - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Two stupid questions

Alright so first stupid question, I have a 13 gt premium comfort package, 401a, and i have two rocker switches on my driver seat, one for moving it as far back as it can go, being tall thats the only place it goes for me lol, but then there is one in front of it, what does that one do? Maybe lumbar?

Second I have my galaxy note connected via sync, and when i get a text instead of saying the persons name, example text from Dory, it says my name. I dont know how to fix that, ive disconnected my phone downloaded my phone book again and still nothing. Any one have an idea??

Thanks Daniel!
86 muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2013, 09:23 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86 muscle View Post
Alright so first stupid question, I have a 13 gt premium comfort package, 401a, and i have two rocker switches on my driver seat, one for moving it as far back as it can go, being tall thats the only place it goes for me lol, but then there is one in front of it, what does that one do? Maybe lumbar?

Second I have my galaxy note connected via sync, and when i get a text instead of saying the persons name, example text from Dory, it says my name. I dont know how to fix that, ive disconnected my phone downloaded my phone book again and still nothing. Any one have an idea??

Thanks Daniel!

I cannot really answer the first question, but the obvious answer for the second one is that your not using an iphone. Droids are useless.
DJwils08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJwils08 View Post

I cannot really answer the first question, but the obvious answer for the second one is that your not using an iphone. Droids are useless.
Wow about the most not needed comment ever. I'll take my note II over the iPhone.
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2013, 09:27 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
LOL I love my driod, I would never want an Iphone! But it works on my F150 work truck so, I know thats not it!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:49 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Delaware
Yes its lumbar support! With all do respect when designing a system to connect with cell phones you had better make sure your system works with the worlds most popular phone. All the rest will get update patches. Since those phones came out after sync. So check the sync site for an update!
2016 Gt/Cs autowith 3:55', mbrp cat back and a n/a build on the way!...
blackbeast12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:52 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeast12 View Post
Yes its lumbar support! With all do respect when designing a system to connect with cell phones you had better make sure your system works with the worlds most popular phone. All the rest will get update patches. Since those phones came out after sync. So check the sync site for an update!
Sync site? Thanks for the update about the lumbar I really dont know if mine is working yet. I cant feel it, but I really havent messed with it yet.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:22 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Delaware
SYNC Owner | Welcome to Manage SYNC
2016 Gt/Cs autowith 3:55', mbrp cat back and a n/a build on the way!...
blackbeast12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:27 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post
Wow about the most not needed comment ever. I'll take my note II over the iPhone.
My help was more helpful that yours. I gave a suggestion you just critiqued my reply
DJwils08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:02 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
My help was more helpful that yours. I gave a suggestion you just critiqued my reply
You're having a problem with SYNC? Buy a different phone. Soooo helpful.
SpaceFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT