Which Barton bracket - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-07-2013, 10:24 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post

Good to know. Hopefully they will be ok with it. Worst comes to worst, if they argue it, ill go home, put the stock bracket on, and go to the other dealership 15 miles away. Or do they keep a record of all that crap??
Well let's put it this way. Chances they will ever notice that bracket is slim. Very slim. I'd only take it off for a actually trannie issue just for the lack of headache.

Still thing applies though. Say you had xyz issue happen with your engine. They'd have to reach so far to try and blame a simple 2 post bracket. They'd loose that in court. I really wouldn't think twice about it.
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

Well let's put it this way. Chances they will ever notice that bracket is slim. Very slim. I'd only take it off for a actually trannie issue just for the lack of headache.

Still thing applies though. Say you had xyz issue happen with your engine. They'd have to reach so far to try and blame a simple 2 post bracket. They'd loose that in court. I really wouldn't think twice about it.
Thanks for the reassurance man. Definitely glad i went ahead and did it now. Even with the stock shifter, for $100 it makes a hell of a difference.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT