Warning light - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFish View Post
Don't listen to all the haters. That warning light means that you need to change your blinker fluid - they sell it at any auto part store.
Did you remember to change the air in your tires ?
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-15-2013, 01:41 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
Did you remember to change the air in your tires ?
You're silly - you know perfectly well that it turns blue to warn you of stale tire air, not red. Orange is the muffler bearing warning though.
SpaceFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:51 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFish View Post

You're silly - you know perfectly well that it turns blue to warn you of stale tire air, not red. Orange is the muffler bearing warning though.
That muffler bearing is a beoch to change.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-15-2013, 01:52 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFish View Post

You're silly - you know perfectly well that it turns blue to warn you of stale tire air, not red. Orange is the muffler bearing warning though.
Lmao oh i remember those pesky muffler bearings! When i was younger we used to call up stores like advanced auto, auto zone, etc where 9/10 times the person working knew nothing about cars and ask for stuff like that. We would just sit and laugh at how long they would actually spend looking for them lol
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 301
Yeah - I worked at Auto Works for a while years ago and my guy coworkers would go in the back and call the store and would try to trip me up on those and other things like radiator hoses for old Beetles. More recently a guy who works at the airport I fly out of tried to embarrass me when they had to replace the battery in the plane I was renting by asking where the radiator hose was. My reply ended up getting all the mechanics to laugh at him so hard he went back into the office with his tail between his legs.
SpaceFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:30 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFish View Post
Yeah - I worked at Auto Works for a while years ago and my guy coworkers would go in the back and call the store and would try to trip me up on those and other things like radiator hoses for old Beetles. More recently a guy who works at the airport I fly out of tried to embarrass me when they had to replace the battery in the plane I was renting by asking where the radiator hose was. My reply ended up getting all the mechanics to laugh at him so hard he went back into the office with his tail between his legs.
Lol nice. Hopefully you didn't work in northern VA, or else you might have received a prank call or two from me and my idoit friends lol. It was even funnier when the person on the phone knew we were messing with him, but went along with it anyway. They would tell us they were sold out, but could have it for me by the next day haha.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:36 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post
Lol nice. Hopefully you didn't work in northern VA, or else you might have received a prank call or two from me and my idoit friends lol. It was even funnier when the person on the phone knew we were messing with him, but went along with it anyway. They would tell us they were sold out, but could have it for me by the next day haha.
Nah - St Louis and it was around 20 years ago as well. That's hilarious that they did that to you. Once in a while I'd get a real jerk coming in and giving me crap for being a girl in an auto parts store saying I couldn't possibly know anything about cars - amazingly we wouldn't ever have their parts in stock (even something really common like for a 350 Chevy).
SpaceFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFish View Post

Nah - St Louis and it was around 20 years ago as well. That's hilarious that they did that to you. Once in a while I'd get a real jerk coming in and giving me crap for being a girl in an auto parts store saying I couldn't possibly know anything about cars - amazingly we wouldn't ever have their parts in stock (even something really common like for a 350 Chevy).
What a bunch of tools. I dont blame you
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:32 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
nosympathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: none
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,551
Change your tire air...exhaust bearing.

You guys crack me up.
__________________
MustangEvolution ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
nosympathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



12:56 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.