Eibach Pro Suspension System - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-13-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Eibach Pro Suspension System

I ordered my suspension system two weeks ago. Then they said two to three weeks, now it's June 7. I ordered from the Tire Rack, is this common this time of year. Anybody have any issues with the Tire Rack?
Martysmustang62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Eibach's pro systems are on heavy backorder, honestly... I don't know why they told you only a couple weeks. The backorder is pretty deep and you'll be looking at most likely a couple more weeks. Also, don't take this the wrong way but you could've picked a much better suspension setup for less.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:18 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman33 View Post
Eibach's pro systems are on heavy backorder, honestly... I don't know why they told you only a couple weeks. The backorder is pretty deep and you'll be looking at most likely a couple more weeks. Also, don't take this the wrong way but you could've picked a much better suspension setup for less.
I've been lookin at eibachs, but if you can let me know about a cheaper better system I'd appreciate it jayman!
LovinmyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2013, 08:35 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Jayman, no problem. I'm open to other systems. What did you have in mind for less? Martin
Martysmustang62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martysmustang62 View Post
Jayman, no problem. I'm open to other systems. What did you have in mind for less? Martin
Koni str.ts or sports, your choice of springs, and maximum motorsports or steeda camber plates would get my vote.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:57 PM   #6

Region: Florida
Koni Str.ts and BMR springs. Great ride
BlackMustangClub.com Member#12861
Onelildude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:04 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Eibach springs are actually pretty good, koni struts and shocks (I prefer yellows). Going with the prokit you most likely won't need camber bolts or camber caster plates. All my customers who decided to ditch the camber plates when they picked up the prokit... or similar springs were able to get their camber in spec. Sway bars are something I would do last, especially if you pick up a good set of dampers, and adj. UCA and PHB and you'll be golden like a shower bro.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:13 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Good sway bars will make just as much of a difference as springs. I've done sways on a couple cars now and the handling difference is a true seat of the pants gain. I recently put an Addco set on my S10 and the difference in bodyroll is huge. It really brings out the weakness in tire grip. I swear it feels like I could roll the tires off the rims way before the truck would ever roll over.
"I'm not new to driving. I've been doing it for a couple of years now." - Aphex
Compstall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:16 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman33 View Post
Eibach springs are actually pretty good, koni struts and shocks (I prefer yellows). Going with the prokit you most likely won't need camber bolts or camber caster plates. All my customers who decided to ditch the camber plates when they picked up the prokit... or similar springs were able to get their camber in spec. Sway bars are something I would do last, especially if you pick up a good set of dampers, and adj. UCA and PHB and you'll be golden like a shower bro.
Grooossssss lol
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Old 05-14-2013, 12:40 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compstall View Post
Good sway bars will make just as much of a difference as springs. I've done sways on a couple cars now and the handling difference is a true seat of the pants gain. I recently put an Addco set on my S10 and the difference in bodyroll is huge. It really brings out the weakness in tire grip. I swear it feels like I could roll the tires off the rims way before the truck would ever roll over.
On some cars, yes sways will make a HUGE difference, but not on these. The stock sways are the one strong point of our suspension from the factory. You cannot even compare an S10 to an s197 mustang, especially when it comes to suspension. IMO sways are last on my suspension upgrade list. Springs and a good set of dampeners are #1, followed by camber plates, adjustable lcas, uca, relo brackets and panhard bar.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT