2013-2014 Mustang 5.0 Hood Scoop - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-16-2013, 01:58 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS View Post

Seems like you need hooked on phonics because you dont pay attention. Let me educate you again. I SOLD that honda. I now have a MUSTANG. Im not going to be biased like you because i have a mustang. There are many more nicer and faster cars than a stang. Im not trying to start an argument anywhere on this forum. I have never instigated at all either. You just see the word honda and get all irrate. Grow up. Im just saying that any real true car enthusiast would have to respect a good build. If there was a 9 sec prius it would have my respect even though i hate priuses.

Stop your whining and arguing. You are the kind of person real car enthusiasts frown upon because you act like what you have is faster and better than what others have. If anyone should leave its you.
Bro, how old are you?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2013, 02:02 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Quote:

Seems like you need hooked on phonics because you dont pay attention. Let me educate you again. I SOLD that honda. I now have a MUSTANG. Im not going to be biased like you because i have a mustang. There are many more nicer and faster cars than a stang. Im not trying to start an argument anywhere on this forum. I have never instigated at all either. You just see the word honda and get all irrate. Grow up. Im just saying that any real true car enthusiast would have to respect a good build. If there was a 9 sec prius it would have my respect even though i hate priuses.

Stop your whining and arguing. You are the kind of person real car enthusiasts frown upon because you act like what you have is faster and better than what others have. If anyone should leave its you.
Just let it go!
Old 05-16-2013, 02:04 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey13GT View Post

Bro, how old are you?
Saw on another thread he started this in, that he was 17. Lol what the hell do us older "non car-enthusiasts" know
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2013, 02:04 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post

Yea it doesn't look that bad in the pic, but it looks terrible from behind... One of my Facebook friends posted this, apparently its popular here lol
That's silly. Haha. Haven't seen them in Cincinnati yet. We do have plenty of jacked up cars with 32" rims though. I see them mostly through the ghettos.

Local shop does that kind of stuff and sells like crazy. I wonder if they are going to start doing the hella slanted wheels.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:08 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

That's silly. Haha. Haven't seen them in Cincinnati yet. We do have plenty of jacked up cars with 32" rims though. I see them mostly through the ghettos.

Local shop does that kind of stuff and sells like crazy. I wonder if they are going to start doing the hella slanted wheels.
They make there wheels slanted on purpose. Wow I thought they messed up on something to get it that way.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbeast0712 View Post

They make there wheels slanted on purpose. Wow I thought they messed up on something to get it that way.
I think you can. Just not to that degree of tilt. I can't imagine that rides or handles well. It also just looks silly.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:16 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

I think you can. Just not to that degree of tilt. I can't imagine that rides or handles well. It also just looks silly.
It just looks like its about to break. It reminds me of a cartoon when the character has to much weight on there back and there legs buckle to the sides lol.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:22 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post
Saw on another thread he started this in, that he was 17. Lol what the hell do us older "non car-enthusiasts" know
Really??!! Haha. Show me where i said i was 17. I only wish i was 17 again. Im 34.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Whatever you say bud. Ill be the bigger man and walk away. We've all had enough of your Honda preaching, and good luck SELLING your mustang because of the poor gas milage. Yes, i did see that whole thread. Have fun blowing money on your imports. If i ever decide to go cause trouble and rile people up on any honda forums, ill make sure to look you up. In the meantime i STRONGLY advise people against taking any advice from this guy, since its clear hes going to stick around. Thats all im going to say. God bless.
Smartest thing youve said all day
Old 05-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Really??!! Haha. Show me where i said i was 17. I only wish i was 17 again. Im 34.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Smartest thing youve said all day
You really are a troll....trying to sell your mustang because mpg are bad because you rev it to 6K rpm to get moving from a standstill but still on the mustang forum causing problems. Coming on here and talking about your love for Hondas what do you really expect to have happen. I also would love for you to sell your stang and get a Honda and go corner carving with me. Id be surprised if you could keep up with what's been done to my car.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:31 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:

Dude why are you still on a mustang forum?? . You obviously dont like them, and that's fine, but go join a bunch of Honda forums and talk to others with dreams of running a 12 second 1/4 mile before dumping $10k into a cookie cutter economy car. You obviously dont know what the hell your talking about trying to prove a stock civic SI will out handle a GT. You have no idea the capabilities of these cars with some good suspension work. We MAY have to spend $1000 to handle better, but you honda fanboys have to spend $10k, and void any warranty you may have, just to TOUCH us in a straight line STOCK. Not saying hondas are bad cars, but it's a completely different machine then a Mustang. And dont give me that MPG s***, because you seem to be the only one on here that bought a 420hp car for gas milage. What the hell did you expect?? Or the fact that hondas are so reliable! Thats BS. My fiance has a 09 civic and ive done more repair work on that POS than ANY American car ive ever owned. To each his own, but take your a$$ to the honda forums, and leave us the hell alone. Or else put your money where your mouth is and meet ME at the track. Drag, or circle track. Bet you your life savings that my "horrible handling, boring mustang" runs laps around your S/C civic.

Sorry to the OP, but this guy just needs to go. NoSympathy back me up here.
+1

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT