2014 Mustang GT - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetag93 View Post
U can do it by remote dyno tune with Shaun or while driving on back roads. Dyno is safer obviously.
I can get on a dyno for free at a local Dodge shop, but it's a really sensitive dyno I've heard. Not sure what he meant when he was telling me about it though. Thanks for the info man, you're a big help and looks as if you've got all this down packed!
cstone94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2013, 01:26 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetag93 View Post
U'll need sct tuner. U'll send him data logs taken with a laptop and tuner so he can check ur current engine output & make sure all is ok. Then he sends u a tune to data log with again. Next he'll send u a revised final tune specific to ur car. Imo this is a much safer process than a canned email tune like bama. U can buy the tuner from AED too.
Bama will do the exact same thing if you data log.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:57 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Bama will do the exact same thing if you data log.
Yea I tried data logging for Bama and saw no improvement in the "new" tune. Waste of time.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstone94 View Post

I can get on a dyno for free at a local Dodge shop, but it's a really sensitive dyno I've heard. Not sure what he meant when he was telling me about it though. Thanks for the info man, you're a big help and looks as if you've got all this down packed!
Welcome!
2013 DIB Premium GT/CS, 6MT, Cervinis Ram-Air Hood, RTR Charcoal 19X9.5s, BBK Cat Deletes & X-Pipe, DMH E-Cutouts, GT500 Rear Diffuser w/GT500 Quad-tip Axle-Backs, AED E85 Lope Tune, Boss 302 Intake, BBK 85mm TB, JLT CAI, Dynatech Alum DS, FRPP 3.73's, Eibach Pro-Springs and Pro-Struts/shocks, J&M Adj Panhard Bar, UPR Billet Alum LCA's, BMR UCA & Bracket & Relo Brackets, Eibach Adj Sway Bars, MGW Shifter, Brembo brake kit w/14" slotted 2 piece Boogie Full Tilt Racing Rotors, Llumar 30/5 Tint
Jetag93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2013, 08:50 AM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

I'm in the market to save up for FI. Which company seems to be making the best system? I'll probably go with a Supercharger.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:34 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Finally ordered my first mod! SCT iTSX Wireless Tuner! I got Saturday delivery so I'll get it tomorrow!
Old 07-02-2013, 10:15 AM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Another update, ordered Flowmaster Outlaw Axle-Backs. Going to wait till the 15th to order my nitrous kit. Got Guaranteed 1-Day to get them here before the 4th! I'll post pictures of the install and take a video or 2!
Old 07-02-2013, 03:39 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstone94 View Post
Another update, ordered Flowmaster Outlaw Axle-Backs. Going to wait till the 15th to order my nitrous kit. Got Guaranteed 1-Day to get them here before the 4th! I'll post pictures of the install and take a video or 2!

I just ordered Roush axle backs!!! For my Mustsng 2013 Gt can't wait to install them!
Saintsone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:56 AM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
We installed Magnaflow's Cat Back Exhaust on our '13 GT. Not too terribly loud, but it does turn heads when you crank it up or cruise by someone.

Deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:26 AM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerslayer View Post
We installed Magnaflow's Cat Back Exhaust on our '13 GT. Not too terribly loud, but it does turn heads when you crank it up or cruise by someone.

One of my friends has that on his '11. Sounds wicked man!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT