Time for Procharger in Charlotte, NC - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-17-2013, 10:07 PM   #1

Region: North Carolina
Time for Procharger in Charlotte, NC

Hey everyone,

Looking for a recommendation for a good tuner who could install a procharger on a '13 mustang for a decent price. Heard tons of good reviews about pro-dyno in fort mill but wanted to get a second opinion. Ready to take the dive but don't know if it would be better to buy the procharger kit online and then have a shop install it or just do everything through them. I really want to help with the install, but honestly have limited background and would screw stuff up if I did it solo. Also, anyone in the CLT area with a similar setup? Any help or advice would be appreciated!
cory25150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2013, 10:57 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Pro dyno best around...

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Dan is the tuner there...call and talk to him or if u have Facebook they are on there and post up different setups everyday...
20125.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:01 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by cory25150 View Post
Hey everyone,

Looking for a recommendation for a good tuner who could install a procharger on a '13 mustang for a decent price. Heard tons of good reviews about pro-dyno in fort mill but wanted to get a second opinion. Ready to take the dive but don't know if it would be better to buy the procharger kit online and then have a shop install it or just do everything through them. I really want to help with the install, but honestly have limited background and would screw stuff up if I did it solo. Also, anyone in the CLT area with a similar setup? Any help or advice would be appreciated!
I'd see about buying it through them. I can't speak for that shop personally but I know the one near me when I talked to them about a procharger they were discounting the living hell out of the procharger if purchased through them with install. If anything atleast ask them for a quote. Chances are they can give you a good deal.

Me personally I will do the install myself when I do one, but for someone who wants to have a shop do it...
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Pro dyno +1. A ton of people in the Carolinas go there
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT